Thursday, December 5, 2013

Wendy shoes MAC... random


I have not focused on one good thing today.  And this day could not be any longer.  Every time I look up it’s only 3 minutes from when I last looked at the clock which makes for a really long day.  My YouTube on my iPod refuses to accept my username and password so getting caught up on my Wendy Williams has proven to be difficult.  But I did get some aftershows from a few years ago that I had not seen.  Don’t judge me I freaking LOVE Wendy Williams and I need a weekly dose of the actual show and then the aftershow.  I have an insane crush on her Wigologist (yes people it’s a thing he does all of her wigs) Antwon who is sooooooooooo gay but he is such a cutie.  And they show him putting on eyeliner, yeah no straight man that I know does that. Again DON’T JUDGE ME!! I even am about to go buy a Wendy wig why, because it’s just hair!  Wendy is absolutely doing something right.  It may not be what or how you would do it, but she is #WINNING!!

So I just bought some sparkly party shoes from Nordstrom. See what had happened is I needed to meet my old co-worker to pick up my girl scout cookies.  So I left my sister’s house and was going to go to the Wal-Mart and then get them.  But then I said OH I can stop at the Nordstrom’s and go to the MAC counter and get some Ruby Woo because I NEED a red lip!!  So I am looking a straight bum.  I looked like I was going to Wal-Mart not a high end department store.  But you know I don’t care!  So I get in the store and the shoes were lined up and ‘marked down’.  SO I see these little sparkly shoes and it’s my size.  I whip off my sneaker and put my un-lotioned ashy foot in the shoe with no footie.  AND IT FIT!!  AND it’s a peek toes and my toes didn’t peek out.   So then I put the shoe back, the sales guy comes up and asks if I need help and I say in FULL Wal-Mart mode SO is it discounted MORE?!?!  He being the appropriate sales dude says, well ma’am they are already marked down as much as they will be.  At this point I see an older lady and her daughter who is about my age try on the same show in a smaller size.  In my mind I thought the shoe would not work for her, but she proceeds to do a little dance and the daughter does everything to NOT be embarrassed.  I sit there completely amused and thank the lady for her dance and for confirming that my mother is not the only mom who still embarrasses!!  And then I start to walk away.  And then I go back to get the shoe like REALLY CHICK it was only 60 bucks.  So all of the sales people are like these stunning dark skinned African people, like from the continent of Africa, and the guy (tall and just gorgeous) with the microphone asks if I needed help.  He got my original guy who gets the shoes for me and some footies this time, and they fit.  So then I PROCEED to do a little dance and announce to no one in particular THESE ARE MY PARTY SHOES!!!  Then I take my tail to the MAC counter which is where I was headed in the first place.  It’s Sunday so thankfully there were not a ton of people trying to get some product.  So I still have to wait for the little girl to get finished.  SO I wait, because that’s what you do.  Well when she gets to me a little Hispanic family complete with 2 kids the mother and the grandmother who decides to stand right beside me picks up a lipstick and says to MY sales lady‘I want this!!’ Ummm little lady it is my turn go somewhere and have a seat!!  MY sales lady sees my reaction and stifles a laugh because I am not about to TURN UP at the MAC counter but I will if I have to… just saying.  So another lady helps her.  I have important Ruby Woo business to attend to.  For some reason I got it in my head that I needed RED lipstick and Ruby Woo or Rhi Rhi Woo was it.  She puts it on me and I was like OH NO MA’AM!!!  I look crazy!!  It is supposed to look good on everybody but it just didn’t look good on me.  Rhi Rhi Woo was the limited Rhianna lipstick so they didn’t have it anymore.  I also tried MAC red which again… I looked a mess. The little girl told me to go look at myself in the shoe mirror but I still didn’t like it.  It is yellow red and I need blue red.  I know what color works for me and they didn’t have anything except for the really deep hues that would work for my skin.  Long story short I end up with a deep plum lipstick (Hang-up) with the currant lip pencil and a few other things that I didn’t intend on getting but hey it is what it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment