Thursday, February 23, 2012

tidbits from the day

• I hate silly acting for no good reason people; sometimes there are valid reasons to act silly; but it should not be your daily MO

• if I said I created a recipe don’t say OH I HAD THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE… but it didn’t have this or that in it… Then doesn’t that mean I created it?!?!? you had to much wine anyways so : P OH she knows who I’m talkinabout : )

• don’t let people steal your joy! no matter how minimal it is at times joy can sometimes be a hard thing to acquire so enjoy your joy.

• make-up can be your friend…or lack there-of can make you look crazy

• I love reading about folks from high school and college doing well!! There is still hope for me because I am clearly a loser LOL dag I can’t even type it without laughing… BUT seriously I do like hearing that people are doing well!! One of my good friends from cheerleading (of course high school; I have not seen the inside of a cheerleading uniform in many many MANY years) is the editor of Pittsburgh Magazine! And another girl who was on my floor when I was a RA (resident assistant at VSU, I always liked her and her crew of friends they were pretty nice girls… well actually most of them are all AKA’s now too so naturally I would like them) is like this big time make-up artist who I can call upon for my wedding makeup (which will happen IT WILL!! just as soon as I club Mr. Right LMBAO)

• The magnums car is a STATIONWAGON!! I love how folks try to explain how it’s a crossover vehicle. Yes it crossover from being an old stationwagon to a new version of a sationwagon. And buddy you don’t look cool in it neither you NOR those fuzzy green dice that would look better in my car because I’ma girl

• And while we’re on the subject of cars PT cruisers and HHR’s look like hearse cars and the onliest reason I would rent them back in the day when I rented cars every week for my consulting is because they had XM radio. Otherwise I would march back into the rental place and get another car.

oh I lost my bullets when I copy and pasted... but that is pretty much it TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment