Friday, February 10, 2012

dialation...

my eyes are dilated and I have the fashion forward sunglasses I got from the eye doctor, but I really cannot see and I am trying hard to work but let’s face it, it’s Friday 2 more hours to go I am a MASTER at shuffling paper from one end of the desk to another and as long as there are no emergencies (knock on wood) then I am done for the day!

so I’m out on a website for a local bar/grill and the latest info they have is from December 2011. It’s February 2012. SO why even have a website if you don’t keep it up? The biggest gripe I have about websites is information that is not updated. You have paid someone to have your presence on the World Wide Web and then the info is outdated!! I also hate that for musical artist. Just shut down the site if you no longer are touring or what have you. OOOH and then make sure you tell the folks to do shout outs on yelp and urban spoon and wherever so people are enticed to come to your spot. I mean that’s what I would do. I can’t be rocket science, but then again maybe it is?

Is romancy a word? Cause Dr. Bailey used it a few times on Grey’s Anatomy last night and I was like she’s not saying romantic or fancy so what the heck is romancy!?? As she stared into Jason George (I can’t think of his Dr. name which I just imdb’s it’s Dr. Warren. His real name with the whole 2 first name thing is why I know his name. I was trying to give Off the Map a chance but it got canceled but I’m glad he got his job back on Grey’s although I was rooting for the nurse to be with Dr. Bailey the cutie Daniel Sunjata who always plays the safe-black-dude-that-can- be with-white-women role probably because he is so light YES I know I hella digressed it’s almost like a blog within a blog LOL and I think he’s an Alpha cause he went to FAMU but maybe not cause I can’t find that info nowhere) eyes. He has some big ass teeth. I don’t know why I noticed that last night. Maybe because some of the other characters he has played over the years he had big afro type hair so I didn’t notice the big ass choppers. I mean don’t get me wrong, he’s a cutie, a bit of a pretty boy but I could work with that and the big ass teeth.

I keep saying how much I don’t like reality TV, but I must admit I still do get stuck on certain show, for instance, Toddlers and Tiaras. Ok so the premise of this show is beauty pageants for well toddlers and actually I have seen a show that had 10 and 11 year olds. So they put FULL make-up, hair extensions, and big poofy dresses AND false teeth (for the ones who still have baby teeth and/or whose teeth have spaces) on these babies. It is weird and funny and sad and strange all wrapped up in one. Most of these babies could careless and their beauty challenged parents (that’s my PC way of saying ugly cause that is really mean TRUE but mean) are so into it and spend ridiculous amounts of money. And I think the only get a few hundred bucks if they when grand supreme or ultimate supreme or something like that. Anyway what’s funny is when they go on stage and fall!! Again, I know it’s mean but don’t let me have had a glass of wine and be watching the show cause that is all she wrote. It’s usually the ones under 3, but it is so hilarious. That’s what I watch the show for the falls!!! And I am kinda looking forward to Celebrity apprentice. The promos with Arsenio Hall are funny. Ok so I had to go to NBC to see who all these other people are. I know who all the men are but some of the women not so much. I know Debbie Gibson (who doesn’t know remember and love Only in My Dream? the song in the mid 80’s) and Tia Carrera (from Wayne’s World and other stuff I assume; party on Garth!!) As a rule if you were on a reality show to me that kinda doesn’t make you an instant celebrity. Clay Aiken is talented and actually has a LOT of fans. But the chick from New Jersey housewives and the Gotti lady uuuhh maybe not so much. But the Hulk!! Oh yeah some days I feel like I’ma turn green if you make me angry!!

It is payday so you know what that means?!?! CUPCAKE AND WINE!!! not necessarily in that order

...update once I got home...
Driving while dilated is NOT a Good idea. All the lights were hella hard on my eyes. And the LED lights I thought were going to kill me like the vampires in that commercial. Got the S'mores cupcake which is VERY chocolaty AND my chardonnay and some golly Wobbler pink. About to go to a happy hour with some girlfriends and I'll probably be home before 9 LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment