Saturday, November 6, 2010

i believe the children are our future...
yesterday for some crazy reason I watched the Willow Smith video I Whip my Hair... which was followed by the Justin Bieber song that featured Jaden Smith followed then by Jerk. LOUD SIGH... yeah I musta fell and bumped my head. And I'm not hating but it must be REAL nice to be a Smith kid and get a record deal and/or a feature spot with an up and coming artist. As for the Jerk, I just didn't know where that dance came from. The song is more than annoying but the dance is cute I mean I can't do it, probably it has something to do with me not being under 15.

Them Housewives
this week it took me forever to watch the DVR of the most recent show. And they had the regular amount of hilarity. But the FUNNIEST SHIT EVER was Kim's little girl when asked what she like to do my girl said "I like to eat chicken!!!" SCREAMING right now thinking about it. Let me set it up... Kim was trying to redo her daughter's bedroom and they went to this furniture store and the sales lady was trying to get a feel for what she might like in her room. Little girl was liking the baseball chair and the football chair and Kim was like no that's not happening. so then the saleslady is trying to help the child out by asking her what she likes to do and home girl said I LIKE TO EAT CHICKEN!!! LAWD I am searching the Bravo website now and I can not find it. THEN little girl said I want a chicken wing on my wall. I was sooo through It was one of those little extra... WHEW I found it!!!

House Husband/Fiancee (kinda sorta) Peter... let me just say that dark chocolate skin and that white beard make me feel all warm and fuzzy!! He is a sexy older man. And then we go to Apollo and he too gets the warm and fuzzy's started :)MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm

Sheree is definitely more likable this season. And Dr. Tiy-E making her lick something off his finger SOOOOO not cool. He's a cutie (kinda balding and is that an S-curl??) but come on.

The whole pickle picture thang... ummm WEIRD is alls I got to say. Phaedra is weird to me in general. And Ne Ne broke it down even a ghetto girl who may not even know who her baby daddy is knows how far along she is and when she is due. WHY is Phaedra actin like she don't know what's going on in her own body!?!?

err thang else...
I broke SOOOOO many freaking dishes and glasses at 1 of my 50eleven jobs today. I don't even know what was going on but one wine glass a champagne glass a plate a saucer... sooo embarrassing

I am dealing with soooooo (ok yeah I know overboard on the so's a lil dramatic) many personality types with all the managers I have on all my 50eleven jobs. Today the dude had to be military and I would venture to say Marine Corp... Yesterday the dude could barely speak English and I can get my Spanglish on just as much as the next person but you gotta speak mas lento por favor!! (that means slower please!!) Senora Rodriguez would probably think I should know more than I do but I do understand more than I can actually speak it. Random thought DAMN all of my Spanish teachers from middle school and high school have died... let me google Mr Huber. He was in his early 20's when I was in high school so he probably is still alive. but Senora Rodriguez, Mr. Fabus, Dr. Kasacavich (I know I just jacked up spelling her name... even when I skipped class I could convince her that I was in class the next day and she would mark me down as present ALSO, on our trip to Mexico she was a bartering QUEEN!! she would be like NO that is to much and walk away and the little vendors would be following her trying to sell her stuff it was amazing; if they said 20 pesos to me and my mom we would be like OK... but she would get them down to 5.... ahhh good times!!) and what was that other ones name... actually there were 2. One was from Cuba and she always had a horrible red/tan thing going on even in Pittsburgh. The other one looked like Frida Kahlo with the whole unibrow thing. I totally lost my train of thought... IMAGINE THAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment