Friday, December 12, 2014

what are you gonna do?


I need to start a tag #shitthatonlyIdo because there have been some doosies!  I went to get my toes done the other day.  I threw my coach wristlet on the chair and then had to straddle the chair so that I could get my shoes and knee highs off.  The second I sat in the chair my wristlet plopped right into the water.  It was only there for a second but my technician sprang into action.  She grabbed the wristlet, I pulled out my phone and thankfully it was only a little wet, and she proceeded to pulled everything out.  I had money, and receipts, and earrings and lip gloss a pen and it was a LOT of crap, but she was trying to dry it all out for me.  **smh** ONLY ME!

I am sparing some feelings and for the life of me I don’t know why.  My feeling matter too!! I really try to not let things bother me and even though I just talked about being passive aggressive, this is really not directed at one person.  Some days I’ll be talking to whomever and just wait to see when they are going to ask about me? Sometimes nope they don’t and I have to hear about a plethora of things that I maybe didn’t want to know right then and there.  It is the worst a few days before my time of the month I mean forget about it, you might get hung up on if I think about it too hard! Ehhh… we all get in our feelings I’m no different.  

The roommate has been giving me the absolute blues!!  And even when I tell her about herself it doesn’t matter because she has dementia.  Her ass is gonna forget!!  OH but she doesn’t forget that there are 2 kinds of cookie in the kitchen. But she forgets to eat her vegetables.  So what do you do?!

Christmas time is such an odd time of year for me.  Some years I try to get into the spirit but just fall short.  This year I am in try mode (LOL).  So I bought silver balls and white lights for the tree I plan on buying this weekend, but I kept the receipt so we’ll see if that actually happens. It is getting close to my birthday and every year I go into self-reflection.  Here recently I have been saying to myself this can’t be real life!!  I am going to wake up and things are going to be different.  And don’t get me wrong things are not bad, but they aint all that great either.  It’s a balance that I have still not mastered.  As for the Christmas part, I really want to not buy anything for anybody even though I already have and I intend to buy more stuff.  I have to ship stuff to the god babies because I actually bought stuff for them.  I have to wonder when I will see the little baby cousins or I might just have to ship that too.  I have to think about the other nieces and nephews who are just no fun to shop for because they are all getting old and ashy and gift cards or money it will be!!  I get real bah humbug!!  My sister has been listening to Christmas music (all year LOL) since about Halloween and I have just stopped cringing when I hear it in the stores I need for all of you to stop making new versions of the Donny Hathaway classic.  I was in the supermarket and heard this bird stuck in her throat woman singing ‘Hang all the mistletoe…’ and I got mad!!  Just do a new song something!!  I haven’t seen any this year but some of the best packages of products put together are at Christmas and Mother’s Day and I want them ALL FOR ME!!  I never feel like I’m a good gift giver and especially for the kids I feel like I am adding to the crap they already have. I did enjoy watching Rudolph the other night and that helped my mood.  I am going to see what else is playing this weekend.  I like the Baby New Year one and… really thinking now but I’m drawing a blank.  OH ‘The Preacher’s Wife’, saw that one last weekend.  So I’ll be flipping around to see what I can see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment