Wednesday, December 10, 2014

there's always tomorrow...


I attempted to live tweet while I watched Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer last night.  But alas, I am no good at doing that.  I always end up retweeting what other folks said because it’s usually funnier.  And then I miss stuff and have to go back and say OH YEAH.  Then my spellcheck on my phone insist on making my life a living hell LOL.  So these were the events that took place last night.  I clicked on Rudolph and said nah… I aint watching that!!!  Then I tried to find something else on but there was nothing so I clicked it back on because the Christmas season does really begin until after I see this show.  Here were some of my tweets:












 
It’s funny watching something year after year and seeing something new or not really realizing what I’ve been watching.  Hermie was a lil fabulous WITH red lips!!  I don’t judge I’m just saying.  ‘You can’t fire me I QUIT!!’ is in fact the best way to quit any job.  Clarice was the onliest doe that showed up to watch all the boys.  Why she didn’t have a crew of friends? She a fast tailed doe!!  And then I went and got some svedka clementine vodka and the rest is a bit of a blur!!  Yukon Cornelius devised a scheme with Hermie to get the Abominable’s teeth and then alla sudden Rudolph had antlers and he saved the day.  Santa picked up the misfit toys… THE END!!

I’ve said it before one of my biggest pet peeves is an un-updated website.  If that is your business then do better!!  

I watch most show on-demand because I just can’t remember when anything comes on anymore except for Wed night and Thurs night shows on ABC. Everything else is hit or miss.  So I was catching up on my New Girl.  That show is so dumb and funny at the same time.  So the episode I was watching was how men just punch each other, that is considered the fight, and then they move on.  Jess and Cece however had this whole passive aggressive thing going on where they never really talk about what bothers them and then they don’t talk for 3 days and then they are good.  As much as I don’t think I am passive aggressive, I know I can be.  I was going to do this whole rant about things folks had done to me because I had been wronged!!!  But then I was like well why can’t I just say to whomever whatever it is and then move on?  Well it’s not always so easy.  It’s easy to tell other people about other people.  Telling the actual person I always feels not right and this makes me passive aggressive, like I am stepping on toes.  Now don’t get me wrong, I do tell people about themselves, but sometimes, I don’t. 

But why miss do you have on a polyester burgundy pant suit with white boots?!?!  WHY??  I know people see crazy stuff at the Wal-mart (there is a whole site dedicated to it!!), but I seem to see the craziness at the Panera Bread LOL.  And also at Panera wait your turn. DON’T stand at the counter where they are putting my open food.  Sir I don’t know where you’ve been and I don’t appreciate you breathing on my food! You probably got the same thing as me but my number is 505 and you came AFTER me so don’t touch my plate!!! Eeewwww… Lastly, miss even though you clearly know the little dude wiping the tables and busing everything stop talking to him!  He needs to do his job.  And I don’t need to know he is a security guard somewhere nor that he is majoring in criminal justice but has no idea what he wants to do with it! But he might want to do detective work.  Which doesn’t that mean he needs to join someone’s police department?!? So there’s that!!
 
So I'm cyber stalking a guy right now who when I was a kid I thought he was soooo cute.  Now not so much! And then of course there are the guys that weren't cute at all but these days... my how things change! And on that same note I always wonder if I look as bad (or as good) as some people my age?  It's a vanity thing I know but sometimes people be looking REAL bad.  And others seem like they are sipping on youth dew... I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment