Thursday, May 15, 2014

I really know how it feels to be, stressed out STRESSED OUT!

It is chilly today, but it’s still a nice spring day.  I am totally not going to complain about the heat or the cold no more.  It’s useless anyway.  But what I do need to do is stop wearing these little sandals because my feet are a bit chilly today.

So per ALWAYS chatting in the loo is an unwritten rule of mine.  And I think because its unwritten people take all the liberties and just be talking to me cause they just don’t know. So I’m in the stall doing my thing and the lady next to me says ‘OH YOUR TOENAILS ARE SO PRETTY! I really need to go get a pedicure myself and that is the color I want!’ I was so flabbergasted and if you could have seen the look on my face, I was DONE!  No really, everything stopped I said a weak thanks and high tailed it outta there.  Then I looked at myself in the mirror and just shook my head.  REALLY??   What we are not gon do is have a conversation while I am in the freaking stall!!

This whole speculation behind what Solange, Jay Z, and Beyoncé said and did is a bit much.  We have all seen the footage and my girl Solange was indeed out for blood in the elevator.  I suspect we will never truly know what happened because they keep things like this real tight and quite.  But what I will say is that I am a younger sister and I have dared on more than one occasion for a man of any importance to try it with my sister.  The last guy I said it to laughed and then saw my face when I said I WILL HURT YOU and then did a little nervous giggle.  I still have it out for him and he don’t even know it!!  And Solange is not ratchet or ghetto she is just a sister.  What no one is saying is it looks like she is fussing at Beyoncé as well as Jay.  So they both did something that was outta pocket and Solange was fixin to handle it Miss Pope style!! What’s messed up is nothing we say or do is truly private; it’s just that what I say or do no one really cares.   No one is gonna leak no video footage of me.  So that’s what I have to say about that.  OH wait and Julius kinda coulda did a better job.  I mean I know he was protecting Bey!  Lawd I hope the Beygency don’t come for my edges!!  LOL

I wish my cat was as gangster as the one who attacked the dog that was attacking the little boy.  But alas Paisley is so not!!

Why do you need to go in the office right outside of my little cube?!?  Do I need to remind you that there are 100 others you can choose from?!?!  Ijs The shit is so annoying

Lady I am not trying to get in front of you.  The cash register dude is already checking you out.  WHY do you feel the need to get all up in my face?!?  I’m not the one!!

I have literally been on edge quite a bit here lately.  WELL hell, always!!  But my brain is on 100 and I will be glad when this month is over.  I know I’ve said I need to stop anticipating things to be over and just enjoy the present but it’s just so much on my plate and I’s tired and the break that is coming up is what I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment