Tuesday, April 3, 2012

it's not you... IT'S ME!!

It HAS to be me because on a daily basis I have to question if what I am asking of others is just too much. So I’m convinced it’s me. It is both my personal and work life. Here is an example. I send you a detailed text (or email you pick) about whatever it is and ask questions and your response is ‘OK’ or 'YES' and then I stop what I’m doing re-read the text (or email)and say to myself didn’t I ask you 2 questions? Did you even read my text? The response should have been more than ‘OK’ so now I need to call you to clarify and you admit, nope you didn’t read the whole text. Oh alright that was my bad for sending to much info in the first place. At work when someone calls and it is not my department I get who they are calling for, make sure it is not something I can help them with and transfer accordingly. When someone calls for me, I get ‘oh someone is on line 2 for you but I forgot where he said he was calling from…opps sorry hee hee’ But that is not funny to me, not when I try to get as much info as possible before transferring to you. Clearly it’s me because right on the job description for this job it said “Must be able to read minds and figure everyone else’s shit out”. So yep MY BAD for thinking you should do a little research on my behalf.

I am in true ABC mode. Mad mostly because I’m hungry and the little pasta dish I just ate was a freaking tease. I do have some pork chops at home. I was in pork buying mode last night. I don’t usually buy anything more that chicken and turkey but every so often the steak and pork chops be calling my name! Oh and lamb chops! I am a true meat eater. I attempted to do a meatless Monday last Monday and you would have thought someone was pointing a gun at my head. It was mental, I know this. I knew it then, but I failed none the less.

Ummm this is very random (but then what the hell else would it be on this blog??) and maybe even a little off, but Trayvon Martin’s father is a good looking dude!! Even with the neck tattoo, because as you will remember from previous posts they are just WRONG!! The whole case is just so crazy I just cannot wrap my head around the injustice. I mean I want to scream it is 2012 are you FUCKING KIDDING ME!! Did we not march, and live through seperate but equal, and back of the bus and all the other crazy Jim Crow laws and so many MANY horrible things already to only have the same things happen today. I just can't wrap my head around it!

I watch Being Human on SyFy (not sure why the changed it from SciFi but anyways) which is about a vampire a werewolf and a ghost living together to try to have a ‘normal’ life. And what I was thinking about was if you had to choose: Vampire or Werewolf? See these new age Vampires can come out in the middle of the day sun just a blazing. Back in the olden days (LOL) vampires only could come out at night and since I am not a night owl so to speak I would choose to be a werewolf. You know if I had a choice. Cause you only change once a month, get you kill and eat on and be back to being normal.

OK further confirmation that it is ME!!! So I pull up tonight the Sonic drive thru and say 'I have a coupon for a buy one get one free blast, but I don't see the blast on this menu. Can you tell me where it is?' the drive thru chick 'Well we don't have coupons on the menu' ***LOUD SIGH*** me 'I am aware you don't have coupons on the menu, I was asking where the blast is on the menu' drive thru chick 'oh it's in the blue section'. Now from this exchange I should have just taken my happy ass home right?!? No not me!! so I pull up to the window... drive thru chick 'that'll be $3.74' I say 'but it's only $2.99, that's alot of tax' drive thru chick as she takes my coupon and 5 bucks outta my hand, 'oh I'ma hafta get a manager to fix that.' And so now I can't pull off cause this chick has my money. So I wait... and wait...I see my 2 blast sitting there but I gotta wait... and I wait and get madder because what I really wanted was a hot dog and a cherry limeade BUT OH NO I must use my stupid coupon. So she finally hands me my change and my blast's which you would think would be all melty but they must use some super industrial strength ice cream because they are both still intact. And I say 'well how much was it?' And she said 'oh $3.17' and then I said 'Did I not speak clearly enough?' And she replied 'oh well we have been having trouble with the machine all day', which she meant the cash register NOT the microphone or ordering system. So all that is to say Sonic is on probation right along with Caribbean Dutch Pot. Just like CDP Sonic is slow as molasses. And I always second guess my order when I go there. I almost want to be like, What is ready NOW?!? CDP redeeming quality is that is sooo freaking good, but I have to stick with what's ready NOW, no more calling ahead an trying to get something fancy off the manu. Either get jerk chicken or curry chicken, and plantains, IF and only if you see them in the little window thing. Sonic, however, has very few redeeming qualities so other than the cherry limeade being the last and final thing I will go there for, it is on the verge of being fired for good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment