Monday, April 30, 2012

I have totally gotten my money’s worth...

I have totally gotten my money’s worth from my pre-paid phone this month!! I have 9 minutes left and I then I need to recharge. What’s funny is I called a friend on Sunday and I said I have 23 minutes so what’s going on?!?! Don’t you know that fool yawned and flipped channels and had sooooooooo many pauses throughout our so-called conversation and then finally I said OK so I’ll talk to you later. I was like did she hear me say I only had 23 minutes?!?! So now I am down to 9. 1 was wasted on facebook trying to get it in my office that has a temperamental Wi-Fi. But hey it’s ok I do need to make some calls but like Kevin Hart, the way my bank account is set up it has a checking and a savings and I have to transfer some funds. LOL I finally got the dvd Laugh at my Pain (this is me digressing) and it was funny. Not as funny as some of his other stuff. I didn’t realize he was getting a divorce. not that it matters but I be rooting for both black love AND Hollywood love... well LOVE and marriage in general. Folks be married for a while and then they blow up and just go crazy. I don’t know if that is the case with Kevin Hart, but George Lopez dropped his wife of forever years, Dion Sander, Ne NE (LOL). I keep waiting to hear Chris Rock is getting a divorce. I mean I really hope not but it’s inevitable right?


I would like to thank LBJ for the spray bottle of Clorox that is strategically placed in the bathroom by ME because a little sanitation never hurt nobody! I don't know what that was on the toilet, but whatever it was was KILLED by the bleach.


I have NO appetite so why Lord WHY did I just burn my little bagel?!? It looked so good! I know I can't come on the computer and cook at the same time. Many a dish has been burnt or almost burnt because I was tryna do both. You know I slapped some butter on it and am still gonna eat it. It's just a little extra crunchy LOL Meanwhile my cat's appetite has increased. Her little rations for the day (she gets 2 from her auto feeder) be GONE in a hour and she used to just nibble throughout the day. Right now she is looking at me like bitch you KNOW I'm still hongry!! And I will probably throw some extra food in her bowl cause that's the kinda cat mommy I am!

it is so weird what I find sexy these days!! **SMDH**

WHY do I keep seeing random cats in my backyard!?!? One little orange tabby was sitting in my flower bed like she owned it. And there was one little black and white one (technicolored LOL) who just crossed through. ALTHOUGH, if they can keep the critters at bay outside than that is less for Paisley to find inside.

I'm so sleepy and I need a new bed AND to hit the lottery not necessarily in that order...


Okay I am not feeling the spacing on this new version of blogger. OH I figured it out :) Now I can't find spell check oh well.. that's never stopped me before. Oh yeah I made it to 2 minutes on the phone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment