Tuesday, September 28, 2010

pms is a BITCH!!!

so I just got over not being invited to lunch... what had happened was; well ok I'm not in the little clique. But I literally have 2 more days with these people so who really give a good rats ass. So I'm looking on facebook (cause even though a chick will be hella busy tomorrow... she's not really today) and I see my little cousin in a picture with his brother who he only met a few years ago (yes my family too shares a LOT of dysfunction) and I just lose it!! i know my grandmother would be so happy to know that despite her son who was really shitty to pretty much ALL the women he came in contact with, the 2 boys have come together.

I'm eating my oreos and drinking a madarin orange juice and i KNOW I shouldn't use food or alcohol but to be honest, it's not even really doign the trick. Maybe if I added some vodka to it?!? ADD to that my ass is getting bigger. I caught a glimpse of it in the mirror and I was like WHOA... WHOSE ASS IS THAT?!?!!? I'm almost at big booty girl status and that's not neccesarily a good thing.

I am so emotional right now. Nothing is going right, nothing nothing NOTHING!!! the only bright spot today is that i may be getting my free massage from my girlfriend who just started massage school. So WOOO HOOO for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment