Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HELL NO!!!

i'm feeling pretty intense about this right here. I got a letter from the gubment the other day, I opened and read it they said they was SUCKAS!! Yep see... feeling REAL Public Enemy about this. Bout to go get the S1W's!! Ok and yes it's only $40 but it's the principalities about it!! You feel ME!?!? oh wait you don't. I haven't even said what the heck is going on...

I got a letter from the Maryland 'Safety Zones' saying that I was going to fast in one of the freaking speeding zones and hence I need to pay the state of Maryland $40 for such an infraction. Now usually on principal when or if I get a ticket I feel it's karma. You know the universe has seen fit to issue me some type of warning that hey maybe I do need to slow down. But this whole speeding trap thing just gets under my skin. For one thing there is construction all up and down 695. They set up these random trucks that have all of the photo equipment at various points at random times. A chick has 50eleven jobs so I pretty much know where all of them are because I use 695 a great deal. I am all about slowing down for ACTIVE work sites because I would hate to think me driving too fast could injure not only me but one or more of those workers who are along the road. But even then I pretty much have to jump one of those concrete barriers and do a whole lot of damage to get to one of those workers.

#2 Where all these traps are set up about a 1/2 mile to a mile alla sudden no more work zone!! So you mean to tell me that I'm only an endangerment right before there is no more work zone? Yeah right!!

#3 It's just another form of bullying. The rules were made without my general input. 60MPH in one location 65 in another. But for a small section of the road where we (whoever the hell WE are) decided to put 50 MPH signs up AND a camera to make sure you keep you ass in check... that is emotional bullying. Emotional because I feel bad about having to slow down when I wasn't even speeding in the first place. I slam on my brakes, everyone around me has to do the same creating even more tension on the road and a hazard.

#4 and probably the MOST important reason as to why I feel as though in my onliest personal opinion the state of Maryland and all their affiliates are NOT getting an extra 40 bucks outta this chick... it was 2:45 AM. I was the ONLY chick on the road. I was in the center lane. So how was I endangering anyone? OH and per the letter I was going 64 which on any other day without the bully signs telling me I gotta go 50 would be ok.

I might break down and send the $40 but I already sent it back that I was contesting it. And it said it wouldn't be more than $40 and no points either way. I'm just in general mad at the whole damn state of MD. I know I have applied for several jobs with the state even though they furlough everyone pretty much every other month. The pay sucks but I know it would be steady, or at least I assume it would be. Also, I attempted to get money to take a class that would allow me to get a certificate to help in my general job search/marketability and I was told that since I had a job (a job where I am grossly underemployed) I didn't qualify. OH and I'm not displaced!! I have a job and a degree and I'm employable... which still makes me laugh because any bum on the street is employable to do something or another.

I flexed my civic duty and voted today... well it was the primary. But let it be known I am a disgruntled citizen and I need for something big to happend so I can get gruntled again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment