Friday, September 10, 2010

general ranting and bambozzlements...

ok so after having finished my chicken biscuit and continuing to slurp my Caribou Mocha Java I sit and I ponder this week... as with anything some were good days and some were not. But the good ones outweighed the bad (isn't that a song??) so it be aiight LOL

I was thinking...
Who get to decide to drives the garbage truck? Is that a position you apply for? OR daily do they just flip a coin?

Except for my nephew (of course) why are the dudes that work at game stores so nerdy/geeky and/or have a bazillion tats that show which game they like?

How is it you are the manager and have 5 different shades of brown and blond in your hair?!? But I have to constantly make sure I fit in and not be labeled too ethnic to fit in with the masses?

Am I supposed to feel sorry for you cause you have to go to Miami for work? I mean REALLY?? I am craving some sand between my toes, I'm the wrong chick to feel bad for ya!!

It's called small talk for a reason, it doesn't mean anything and I probably won't ever see you again. So lighten up buddy! I'm saying hello not flirting (cause ya teeth are jacked up), nor trying to bear your first (or 5th) born!!

Why is it that the dude (or dudette) holding the sign to let you know that it's ok to pass, slowly of course, always in a daze? And then they look at me like OH YOU WANNA PASS? I have zipped past many a sign holder recently because there is a water issue of some sort... hmm maybe I should google it now that I'm thinking about it... ahhh just finished my coffee and I can't find anything on the water situation.

Why do all the stars either singing or acting say they do it for the fans?? NO you're not!! You're doing it for you!! So that you feel better, so that you can make more money or whatever... it's for you! One of my guilty pleasures is reality TV and last night I was watching Mel B aka Scary Spice on some random cable channel on her reality show talk about how she has to keep her website in tact for the fans. I have not bought a Spice Girl record, tape or CD nor will I buy anything she puts out as a solo artist. The biggest thing she did was Dancing with the Stars and get knocked up by Eddie Murphy who we all still wonder if he is or is NOT romantically involved with Johnny Gill. OH and that whole thing with Babyface's ex Tracy Edmonds, I was not fooled one bit. She was arm candy to get him through the whole award season. And then somewhere along the way he did it with Mel B. UNPROTECTED I might add... and so that is my rant on that!! LOL Another singer who said she was doing it for the fans was Monica. Again on her reality show i think on BET or VH1. And again NO what you do is for you! I am actually a fan of hers and she came out with this song a few years back with a video and err thang and then the damn song was not on the CD... hold up let me you tube it right quick. I am not having lots of luck today with the goggle and the you tube. The name of the song was Get it off. Actually that's not it but it was a faster song. I FOUND IT!!! All Eyez on me!! This was the song that came out before her After the Storm CD that I bought cause I thought it would be on that CD, but it wasn't so let me make this full circle. I'm her fan and she didn't do what I needed for her to do which was put that one song on the damn CD. She did what she or the record company told her to do which had nothing to do with me the fan!!

Bamboozled...
The other day my little baby cousin asked that I come over to watch the baby baby cousin so that he could fill out some paperwork. But what actually had happened is I helped him write what he needed to write. So I got bamboozled. But I also sang to her which was a horrible little make-it-up-as-you-go kinda song that that little chick went to sleep on. Which was good cause she needed a quick little nap.

In general i have not been doing much work. Not that I don't want to but because there really wasn't much for me to do. But alla sudden I have not only my work but some work from someone in Colorado. And yesterday I sat in my chair and rather loudly said HOW DID I GET BAMBOOZLED INTO DOING THIS?!?! My supervisor the most non-PC chick I have ever worked with just kinda shook her head and said 'Yeah that does suck!!' But she's the one who did the bambozzlementing and it's really not that big a deal which is why I've been sitting here all morning writing my blog!!

It's Friday and I am so glad I get t sleep in tomorrow. I am hosting a Mojito Madness party at my house... umm ok it's only gonna be me and the cat; that is me drinking the mojito and scaring the bejezzus outta my cat. OH and on this the eve of 9/11 i want to say the whole Qur'an burning, not sure what that is going to prove, but my Jesus didn't tell me it was ok to do stuff like that especially not in His name so that quack down in Florida, there is a special reserved spot for you in hell!! Any form of religious radicalism is NOT OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment