Saturday, December 2, 2017

I got so much drama on my mind I REFUSE TO LOSE!

I'm on a conference call right now... Really trying to figure out my life and tired SO TIRED of waiting for someone else to make a decision so that I can have a job.  I have got to live my life differently.  I might want to start with turning off all the damn lights and turning UP the damn heat because I am cold yet I am pantsless and braless (yes I know this is an overshare but it is the truth right now!).  So this is my life.  It is also too dark to early and once the sun goes down I am ready to get my brown booty right in the bed.  But I got shit to do so I can't just be getting in the bed at 6:30!!  I CAINT!!!  And every single leaf on all my trees have huddle right up to the bottom of my steps.  They can't scatter like regular leaves!  And I need for it NOT to rain AND for my lawn dude to come clean this up!!  Cause I aint doing it and I will pay for him to do it.  What I also need is for my drunk neighbor to stop knocking on my damn door thinking I am his personal ATM.  I gave the guy some money once and know he thinks it's ok to just knock on my door.  SO last night I was 2 seconds from calling the cops.  His story was he needed to get his pregnant daughter to the hospital.  And I have questions marks... Where is the baby daddy?  Why she aint got no money?!?!  Where is her mother? Why does drunk neighbor have to come up with the money to get her there?  Why can't they call the ambulance?!?  And most importantly WHY DOES HE THINK I HAVE MONEY!?!?!?  Now I do... but this is a terrible precedent to start up.  What I say now is I don't have any cash in the whole entire house!!  FOR YOU is what I need to add.  Just like BLACK LIVES MATTER... TOO!!!!  It should be an agreed upon assumption.  I am struggling my damn self.  I had to check the account balance a few times to make sure there is enough in the account for mortgage and the cell phone because they both come out the 1st day every month.!!  I have been talking to a few girl friends because I really want to jump on this $19.99 for 2 year internet and just do internet and cancel the cable.  And as behind as I am on most shows, I really could binge watch them.  Plus I got PRIME and I just looked at the line up, and there is ALOT of content that I need to get too.  So yeah.  This is a hellified rant of complete randomness!!

Ummm... what else. 

I am currently dealing with a person who I am clear I need to watch my back and constantly cover my ass!!  I hate that feeling but like Olivia Pope, my gut is never wrong.  And speaking of Olivia... What the hell is going on this last season?  I have barely been watching it, alls I know is Quinn is kidnapped and Papa Pope has her oh and MAMA Pope is back on the scene and so there that!

Thanksgiving was good... small in numbers but good.  We had a bazillion sides but what else do you expect from Ethel's grandkids!?!?  And it is good to know that ALL black folks are hella extra with all of the sides!!  I don't know why I thought it was just us but when I saw all of the memes I was like OOOH OK!!!

a few days later...

I am currently sitting right but the lil space heater in the cold ass waiting room tryin to get my niece's car washed.  Across from me is a dude in skinny sweat pants.  WHY LORD do they make these?  I am so ready for the whole skinny jean phenomenon to be over.  Now what I need to be doing is working on my resume but I'm out here finishing my blog and looking at skinny sweatpants LOL

Ok resume updated and sent.  Now we wait.  Which is the part I hate.  I know I'm qualified but having to always prove my skills to others gets a bit nerve racking.  I'm not sure if I wrote about this but a few months ago I had a phone interview that I thought went well.  They told me they were going to pass which I was like oh mmkay... their loss. BUT THEN these mofos brought me in for an in person interview where I had to PAY for parking said the same thing I did on the phone.  I think it boiled down to money.  If you ask me how much I want and I tell you which is way outside of your budget then why don't you start with  how much you are willing to pay?  I have no problem saying no or trying to decide if I can work with the amount stated.  But what I don't accept is that I'm not qualified.   Hey I clearly gotta toot my own horn!!  LOL

I hope they have my car back there... I now have to go to the bathroom.  Oh we started with a hellified overshare so why not end with one?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment