Monday, February 13, 2017

my so called life!

so... my general energy level (and attitude) is much higher and better.  I just made a decision that was both extremely difficult but necessary and needed for my health both mental and physical.  It's bad when the only excuse you have to give is 'I just couldn't get it together'.  I found myself saying that more often than I care to admit.  But it was the truth!!  I really REALLY could not get it together!  The decision was to put my mother into an assisted living facility.  It still has such a negative connotation and for a minute I thought I was going to have to fly to Florida to comfort my aunt (my mother's older sister) because I went and put her little sister in a 'home'.  For all intents and purposes it is a home but I hope the stigma lessens a bit.  As a caregiver I was slowly but surely killing myself.  I had no life (I still kinda don't but I'm getting back to me).  My whole world revolved around making sure my mother was/is ok.  I'm not sure what else I could have done differently.  So now after however many years I get to be the daughter again and let other take charge of her care.  Now don't get me wrong I was about to drop kick the med tech and cna this past Friday.  What I was doing by myself, it takes 2 or 3 and I look at them like REALLY y'all?!?!  But with a few well placed probably micro managing notes and me being vocal to the nurse manger I think all will be ok.

And onto this thing called life.  1 thing I enjoy doing since it's just me and the cat in the house is going to the kitchen with just a tee shirt on!  I joked that I have been walking around the house nekkid but not really because... well winter! And speaking of nekkid... I got a few unsolicited requests to either show MY nekkidness OR to view their nekkidness and it is really creepy!  They were requests from men I didn't even know, well not that it makes it better if I knew them because after I made the post several men I did know wanted to know if I did in fact like NEKKID pics.  1 I expected but another I was like REALLY DUDE?!?!?  so... there's that LOL

I'm about to be in straight hustle mode.  I probably already am... I sell jewelry, I bartend, I _______!

No comments:

Post a Comment