Friday, January 16, 2015

it's a problem of motivation


I really need to get out of the ‘who gon check me boo’ mindset!!!  It is getting close to being dangerous because that is my rationale for doing any and everything!  Whatever I do, right or wrong I’m thinking WHO GON CHECK ME?!?!  But someone is GON check me one day hopefully later than sooner and I will be ill prepared!  LOL

I have to take a picture of the complete fuckery that is my desk!  I knew it was too good to be true the desk that I had in the corner where no one even knew I existed in the other building.  Folks STILL don’t know I exist and I am out in the open.  I can’t position my Kindle to really see it unless it is right in front of me.  This is actually what I have been doing.  My old desk I could look to my left which is what I got used to doing.  Now trying to look to my right has been difficult, so I’m looking at it straight on.  I just did the calculations; there are 90 cubes in the section that I am sitting around and maybe about 40 - 50 or so people.  But per the usual, folks are in their own heads and can’t even be bothered to even smile in not just my direction but each other.  I noticed this because I notice everything all the time! It’s a gift and a curse!  But as I always say (mostly to other folks) you can’t have it both ways!  But it actually wasn’t my choice to change desks or buildings, but it is my choice to work and keep eating and have power in my home so I’ll do what I have to do. 

This bra today is giving me the blues!!

I have been rocking what I have labeled ‘disco hair’ it’s just big and ridiculous.  So the other day a comment was made about the natural girls and their big hair and I got in my feelings for about a minute.  But hey it is what it is!!

So I just looked up and there is this guy that looks like ‘The Situation’ you know, the dude from Jersey Shore?  He is like a shorter less buff version of him.  And then the guy that sits a few seats up from me reminds me on Ron Livingston, the character from ‘Office Space’.  It’s a cult classic… get into it!! He looks like he gives no amounts of fucks about anything.   And then the rest of these schmopes, well for the most part, look like a bunch of bank tellers.  AND here’s what that means…. SO when you get a job at the bank you are supposed to look a certain way.  You are supposed to look professional and dress the part. BUT bank tellers make a just little above minimum wage so there is no way they can afford a wardrobe from Talbots or J.Jill or Ann Taylor.  What they can afford is The Marts! (as my sister would say LOL) you got K-Mart, WalMart and even Target. What they should be doing is buying those few pieces and then filtering in the stuff you get from the Marts.  I love how I try to dispense fashion advice when I have never be mistaken for knowing what they hell I’m doing ever!! They just lack a something. And I’m not knocking the Marts.  It could be that I’m sitting in the midst of ALL THESE DAMN people!!!

SO back in November I went on The Wendy Show to get tickets for MLK day since it is a day off AND it’s close to my birthday AND it is on the unwritten as of yet ‘bucket list’.  I have been checking my junk mail religiously and those mofos in the audience department have yet to send me a confirmation. Me and my girlfriend whose birthday is a few days after mine (even though I always think it’s before) have a whole event planned around going to the Wendy show.  We both share this unexplainable love for her.  I don’t have to explain why it’s okay to start a sentence ‘Well Wendy said…’ it just is!! And she understands!! Now I hope to report next week that I had a wonderful time at the Wendy Show and if not then I will really REALLY be feeling multiple kinds of ways, but I’ll be ok!

I don’t like the new Usher song ‘I don’t mind’.  He’s ok with dating a stripper because they are not hoes!! Which is what the song says and I listened to the whole thing and after a few seconds in I wish I hadn’t.  So you know maybe it’s an encouraging song for the strippers who need a little boost in esteem?!?  And I am not hating on strippers!  I took a few pole classes I have a healthy respect for what these women do and after they are doing all that work, no buddy we can’t get freaky after that.  I am tired!!  I also don’t like him in the Honey Nut Cheerios commercial… but make that paper Ursh!!  LOL

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment