Monday, August 29, 2011

VMA 2011

WTF?!?! NO SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FARFIGNEWTON IS GOING ON HERE??? so I know I will not be able to make it through this whole show. But lets do a quick recap shall we?!?

Chris Brown - YES he can dance and for the most part lip sync pretty well. But I totally missed the Wu-Tang and Nirvana references

The chick in the chair with the broke leg - ok so I did a google search and that's Jessie J who I have no good bad or indifferent idea who that is. What I do know is she is butchering pretty much EVERY song she 'sings'

Lady er Mr Gaga DA HELL was that - so I want no I NEED whatever drug that chick is on because it is clearly very good!! So she is doing the intro or whatever for Britney Spears. Who HOLE UP did I see a tear?!? Ok so they mashed up a few of Britney's top song to one horrible techno beat. I mean I would be insulted if they did that to my music but she seemed thrilled. And then she says thank you which she is getting the Freaking Michael Jackson video Vanguard award which is an HONOR... she has had some amazing videos over the years. but did the MTV people think she was incapable of writing a speech?? I mean they CLEARLY think she is an idiot. The Mr Gaga is standing there looking at her lustfully which was very weird... so then she starts talking about Beyonce who apparently is the next act... UMM EXCUSE ME.. this is my moment let someone else bring Beyonce on!!! This was a total thunder stealing moment. I'm just saying

So now Beyonce who has PANTS on.. this chick never wears pants. Oh but I guess wearing a unitard is now inappropriate for the mom to be. SO Jay-Z in the audience with Kanye giving him dap (I'm telling my age)like yep I hit that!! I mean we all know they are married but do you think they actually DO IT?!?! Yes people this is what I sit around and think about!!!

Cloris Leachman - a booty call from PaulyD!!!! bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa She is so hilarious.

OKAY so on commercial break i attempted to watch Basketball wives LA. WHO ARE THESE WOMEN?!?! Who has time to be that dramatic all the fucking time. The only person who I know of is Ron Artest and that's cause his ass is crazy. But his wife err 'partner' seems tooooo funny. At least for this show there are more wives, but so they put the chick who dates players on the show for added drama which the 'wives' seem to have enough of all on their own. I guess the formula works and I guess someone is getting paid.

Kim K - ok I'm going out of order - but is it me or does her (along with her sisters AND mama) voice make you wanna slit your wrists?!?!? I CAN'T STAND IT!!

Taylor Lautner - If i was 14 I would have a crush on him : / OK so what... I'm 37 and I FREAKING LOVE TAYLOR LAUTNER!!! HE is so yummy!! LAWD is he legal??? LOL

Katy Perry - um all purple from the hair to the shoes... uuuuhhh OK.. a lil later in the show... HOLE UP she has a piece of cheese on her head... its a lil extra but hey it's MTV

Adele - it is soooo hard to believe this little girl is 21!! She writes most of her songs and I just don't remember having lived THAT much at 19 and then 21 to have written so much thought provoking music. She is so talented!!

Bruno Mars - he's doing a tribute to Amy Winehouse another talent gone way toooo soon. Ok so I really want to like Bruno I really do... but hell I do I mean his voice is nice. He is on the verge of being a cutie and his teeth are annoyingly straight. They just flashed the camera in the audience of Shaun White... he has hoodies at Target FYI along with DENIM!

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR is lil wayne with his lil ugly tatted up ass closing the show?!?!? I mean there are those who look sexy with tats BUT HE AINT ONE OF EM!!! The Rock comes to mind first. hmmm... OK so this is my perverted thought about lil wayne.... I'm thinking it's ALL LITTLE. he does not look like he is working with much. I mean his money is big and I guess that is enough.

SOOOOOooooo this award show did not have a host? It's a hostless show? IT was good I guess. I am just a little removed from who the heck some of these people are. Like the little boy who won something and then came onstage with his WHOLE crew dropped about fifty F bombs and then said HEY KIDS you can do this shit too!! classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment