Friday, March 3, 2023

This is the blog today!

 We have this IM feature at work on the Google and I sent my counterpart, who is 25, a meme with Lowered Expectation, the skit from MadTV.  He had no clue what that was and then as I’m explaining that and dating ads in the paper.  I sent him a link to a YouTube from the show and just went down a rabbit hole of those terrible ads and how funny it all was.  But we were really out here dating from 3-5 lines of someone’s trying to be themselves, and if you think about, how different is it from Tinder, or Match or whatever the hell new app is out there now?  I told him I don’t remember placing ads, but I for sure remember answering a few in my day… Whew and the 2 dates… no wait 3 (or was it more?!?!) that I went on LMAO.  The guy who looked like Scotty Pippen and not in a good way (is there any good way to look like Scotty Pippen?!?! I mean I am looking at his light skinded kids now (who are adults) and they are alright looking I guess…) who bought 1 ticket to whatever movie NOT 2 cause we were clearly going dutch.  I can’t even remember the movie I was so pissed LOL.  LIKE DUDE!!!  This is a date.  And it was 1 date because NO sir, I wanted to be a little bit wooed.  Then the other guy who looked like Mike Tyson who’s aftershave was nauseating, OH and he was short which wasn’t even a deal breaker, but he was very uncute, he did buy both tickets so that was something!  Still can’t remember the movie but it was at Security Theatre BEFORE the renovation, so it was mad dirty and yucky!!  Then the last guy I remember, wait did we go to a movie?  I can’t remember, but what I do remember is he had one of the 1st Rav4’s.  He was very chocolate and I think he was cute, and I feel like I was liking him, but he was NOT feeling ya girl!  So much so, when I saw him in line at the polls at the elementary school near my apartment for whatever vote we were voting for, he literally turned and acted like he didn’t recognize me!!!  At that point it had been several months (hell it coulda been years for all I remember), but I was like Is this what we really doing?!?!  OK!!  My God I got some stories LMAO!!!! Those are the 3 I remember from the dating ads. 

And then that time I literally ran into Mike Tyson at the All-Star weekend when they had it in DC.  My outfit was a neon green TURTLEneck and some black pants/jeans.  Like there was nothing sexy about it.  I can’t remember what my girlfriend had on, but I’m sure she was in a short skirt/dress of some sort!!  I aint gon say no names but we had BIG FUN in Baltimore and DC alike LOL OH to be 20 something!!

I think that this is the blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment