Friday, July 22, 2016

how can I give you what you can't accept?

I have been beating myself up about sleeping in and doing nothing although I really enjoy sleeping in and doing nothing! But it's hard to justify when I have so much shit to do, for me, for my business, for my mother.  Just stuff!! I haven't completely allowed myself to enjoy being off and I need to just chill out! I don't get to sleep in on the weekends and I need to enjoy it during the week for now.  There will come a time in the near future that I will have to get my ample brown booty up at the crack or before the crack of dawn! SO yeah and another thing I need to do is stop beating myself up for spending money.  I know how much is in my account at any given minute and it's ok.  I know I will need to go on a spending fast sooner than later but sometimes over medium eggs taste better when a restaurant makes it.

For some time now my going to the supermarket revolves around bananas! YES BANANAS!!! It is ridiculous saying it out loud because it is. the roommate cannot be without bananas.  this is my life!! That's it.

My goal is to find the perfect library to do my 'work'.  I started with the one near my house which is the Woodlawn Branch.  This one was good because it had a quiet room  and I could put my headphones on and not worry about the little kids.  The next day I went to Catonsville branch also very good, actually better because the quiet room is in the basement and it is not freezing OH and the table/desk is really big and facing the wall.  Day 3 I go to Pikesville Branch. I knew that there were going to be a lot of kids and geriatrics here (its actually a senior center connected to the library). Back when I worked for the Census in 2010 (one of my 50eleven jobs LOL) this was a meeting place for us.  It is a busy library but I actually thought it was bigger than it is.  SO the way they have it set up there are 2 desks over in the corner which of course were full and then like 12 desk facing each other. There were some chairs in an aisle which in retrospect I should have sat there.   Instead I picked the desk on the corner and no one was facing me. I feel like if I point out the people's race it would be a bit much.  Just know that Pikesville has a very large Jewish community and I'll leave it right there.  I don't think men realize how nasty they can be.  I mean DUDE I can see you picking your nose and I need to not think about you placing any of the boggers anywhere that I may have to touch.  AND then, can't you just be slick about pulling the wedgie out of your behind? the same nose picker got up to use his phone AT THE LIBRARY (no judgement... I just did the same thing) and picked his butt for longer than I care to admit I was watching. LOL Then I'm sitting there only really able to see out of my right eye and getting distracted by EVERYTHING and then a guy looks at me, looks at the girls and decides he is going to sit in front of me.  SO ok whatever then he opens his tablet and starts doing sign language with the person I guess on the screen.  But then it got ultra animated and I'm sitting there like REALLY SIR?!? My goal to is to stay until at least 3pm or when I get hungry whichever comes first. Then a little old guy sits next to me and he had a few smells.  It was like old man smell mixed with something that was just not good. I just said NOPE and started packing it up.  Plus there was an older man who was staring me down and I couldn't decide if I was flattered or creeped out cause back in his day he probably coulda got it.  The library has such an assortment of people.  I could sit here and people watch all day!! SO I am back at the Catonsville branch  my knees are a little chilly and maybe going to get French toast prior to coming here was NOT a good idea cause I really just need a nap and I found the information I needed to research but it's Friday and my attention span is like that of a flea.  This woman has her stuff posted up at on of these desks and keeps coming back and forth since I've been here.  I really want to ask her what the hell she is doing.  I think she went to pray for a while but she hasn't been sitting there long enough to do much of anything.  I am hella sleepy today.

I can't see out of my left eye because I have uveitis which is inflammation of the uvea.  I've been using 2 drops, one is a steroid and the other dilates my eye.  I'ma go get a patch for my left eye.  My right eye has been doing ALL the work.  I've been assured that this I normal and it will get better  when I stop using the drops but it is really f'd up right now. Thankfully I am not getting headaches it's just annoying.

ok its now after 3 and I think I am calling it a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment