Monday, April 25, 2016

short and sweet...


I had to do a little goggling... So the roommate was having a very lucid night. Her days are always a little off and it’s really ok.  So she said with great authority well tomorrow is Monday and I said no it's will be Thursday. And I’m always curious as to why she thinks it will be one day over another. So I say well what’s happening on Monday?  She said I want to see the show with Art Linkletter. NOW this threw me ALL THE WAY OFF!!!! Art Linkletter?!?!  So she’s like yeah you know the show with the kids.  I really have to think I said you mean Steve Harvey!?!?  And she said YES!!! I love that show!! Her night caregiver watches with her and she really looks forward to it.  So then I’m like well why Art Linkletter?  I didn’t know he did the show ‘Kids say the darndest things.’   I knew Bill Cosby did back in the day but Art did it waaaay back in the day as part of like another show he was doing. I had to ask the goggler. That was my laugh for the night.
 

I’m still in a bit of shock about the passing of Prince.  Mainly because even though they say he is gone it has been a nonstop barrage of videos and interviews and concerts he did OH and can’t forget Purple Rain. It has been a whole lot!  And I know a few die hard like for real FOR REAL Prince fans.  But please all you people who just know Purple Rain GTFOH!  AND THEN you don’t even know all the words to your supposed favorite songs!?!? yeah… so miss me with that HE WAS MY FAVORITE!!!  So yesterday I say if I hear Purple Rain (the song) one more time I’m gonna scream.  WHY does the roommate instantly go into PURPLE RAIN PURPLE RAIN!!!! Then she said that’s all I know so then my sister attempts to finish and I just look at them with a blank stare. 
 

I guess I need to keep saying it cause mofos keep trying to check me (or at least they be thinking that’s what they doing)… but what you WILL NOT do is presume to know what I am about to say.  You don’t!! Hell I don’t know what I’m going to say ½ the time.  So just let me say whatever the hell I need to say and then if it aligns with what you thought I was going to say well then good for you boo boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment