Wednesday, June 17, 2015

so I...

So I’ve had a few... well no A LOT of really random things happen to me the last few weeks. And in no particular order here we go. I bought some brick pavers to line my flower bed in my front yard. I got them at the Lowes about a month ago and have been riding around with them in the back seat of the hooptie. FINALLY I had a nice day right after a good rain where the ground was moist and I could dig a little and put them in the ground. I really do love the dirt! I got into a nice groove and then sat on the ground had my little gloves on and was just doing my thing. My ‘tree’ neighbor is coming out of the house getting ready to go to church, it’s a Sunday I should mention, and even though I have not gotten myself ready for church, me and LBJ are communing through the earth. Anyway she is fussing coming down the steps talking about her HA-TERS. I’m sitting there minding my own and she gets in the car but think WTF. Well the person picking her up drives up and rolled down the wind so Miss Tree lady can speak to me she say ‘OH hi good morning!’ in a real fake ass sing songy voice. I say Good morning and then she says ‘Praise the Lord!’ and then they drive away. MY face was like WHAT IN ALL THE ENTIRE HELL IS GOING ON!?!? I mean I guess she is trying to be nice or act nice or whatever, but I just was like really lady?!? OK. So I chuckle for a minute and continue in my yard. I finished laying the pavers and I am good and dirty, finger nails needing a good scrub, well my whole EVERYTHING needs a good scrub and I am sitting on my porch doing more communing. There is a church on the corner and people frequently park in front of my house. I am parked on my drive pad because I had to get the paver bricks where they needed to go. So a man pulls up in a little Metro/Aveo/Bug kinda car. He pulls up opens his door, decides he is good and parks right in the center. He hops out the car and I say EXCUSE ME SIR!! He acknowledges me. I say ‘Can you pull up a little so that other cars can park behind you?’ THEN I notice his hearing aide so I’m like well damn did he even hear me?!?! He looks at me, then he looks at his car, and then back at me and this FOOL, the man ON HIS WAY TO CHURCH, says back up to me ‘NO I really don’t have to, this is a public road!’ SO I SAY, cause I’m freaking flabbergasted, ‘You know what you sure don’t!! Have a nice time at church sir!!’ He jumps in his little ass clown car and drives off in a huff. I was like WHAT JUST HAPPENED HERE?!?!? I am not tryna bother nobody. I just sat there for a while and then took my dirty butt in the house.

Then today at the Rite Aid picking up some odds and ends. So I'm at the pharmacy counter and a little boy (20 something) is talking to the pharmacist.  Now you know i was tryna see what his issue was but not really because i was in my own little world. So then I see his Raven's ta on his neck. Now don't get me wrong, I really don't have a problem with tats.  I mean some times it can be a bit much but you know sometimes I'm just like do you boo boo.  So the Indian lady cashier who I see a lot there is saying how she likes my dress even though it's brown, because she doesn't always like brown but that it looks good on me and then I try not to get distracted by the woman with the cart with her bonnet on and I KNOW her hair is jacked up under there.  I collect my things and then see the other side of the little boy.  This mofo has an ORIOLE on the other side of his neck.  Now this is devotion my friends!! I linger cause I need to see ALL of his tats and then he blinks.. HE GOT TATS ON HIS EYELIDS!!! I just so unable to can right now and I have to walk away which is what I do!!




No comments:

Post a Comment