Tuesday, June 2, 2015

not a peace sign but a fascination with scissors...

Am I the only one who remembers Weezie on the Jefferson’s who didn’t work but was always going to The Help Center?  Her and Helen were going there like they were doing something major.  That just hit my crazy random head cause my team is just about to drive me crazy and I am ready to see how it would be a lady who lunches.  I was talking about all the women who had their small kids near my job in VA.  It was in a pretty expensive area so the fact that they were chilling with the kids and other women meant the husbands had some heavy duty jobs.  So I guess I need to find a husband with not just a good job but a GREAT job!!  I honestly don’t know if I am cut out for that life but I sure would like to try.  AND have a full-time housekeeper because even though I’m not working I would be too busy to clean the house.  And if we throw a kid in there then I need a nanny too!! and for shits and giggles I might as well get a landscaper and pool boy because surely I would have need for all of that too.  Yep that would be a great life.  It’s not that I don’t like working but many a day I feel like I am not living up to my full potential and not doing what I am really called to do. 

I just got my contacts well the trial version and I have to get back into the swing of wearing them, it feels so dry.  I’ve already used the expensive drops but I don’t want to have to use it every hour on the hour.  I’m only getting them so you can see my eye make-up LOL (sad but true)!

The best line in all of the TV show ‘Sex in the City’ was ‘he’s just not that into you’ WHY do we as women try to explain everything the guy we are desperately trying to be with as a rational whatever when in all actuality it most likely is HE’S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!!!  So Carrie was dating Berger, who ended up breaking up with her using a post-it, Miranda was trying to figure a guy she was dating out and Berger was like he’s just not that into you and a light bulb went off in her like YEAH that totally is it!  So the unreturned calls and texts and the lack of interest or he is busy because of whatever, he’s just not that into you.  Easier said than done though cause I can come up with a whole story with supporting characters for why men act the way they do.

I am listening to an old house mix from like 2008.  I used to couldn’t get through my day without several mixes, now I have gotten so picky.  Well one thing is I don’t like a lot of talking through songs.  Just play the music and list the songs but then don’t feel like you have to add extra stuff to a song I already like.  One dj from the station I used to listen to non-stop handzonradio.fm (a lil pluggeration) not only talked but YELLED through most of his show and I just could not handle that.  I won’t call him out but if you have listened to that station recently, you probably already know!
I’m feeling some kinda way. 

So my neighbor left several notes for me to pay half for a tree that was in her yard and then fell in HER yard.  I don’t know why I feel bad for her, but it’s almost like if you are that big of an idiot that you think I’m paying for something that doesn’t affect me then you should be felt sorry for.  The nerve of her!!!  And I know if the tree fell on my side she would not have even entertained a call from me.  But I also would not have tried to get money from her, I would have just taken care of it. 

My oldest nephew got married this past weekend so now I have a new niece!  It was really nice, but with any event I always think what I may have done differently.  But hey they had an open bar and a photo booth, what more do you need?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment