Wednesday, January 15, 2014

short random...

Something I need to work on is living in the moment.  I am not distracted by technology.  I’m not that chick who texts, twitters and facebook’s her life away.  But I do have a tendency to wish things were over; for instance, just this past weekend I really had to get myself together.  So I had a party bus for my 40th birthday party.  I invited people via eVite and on Facebook.  Some folks could make it and some could not but for a minute I got a little discouraged and thought ‘Well I’ll just be glad when this thing is over’.  And then I had to get it the hell together!!  A good group of people had RSVP’d  so why was I tripping about the few who couldn’t make it?  I said well if it’s just me and whoever… and then the list kept growing so I really had no worries about having a good partay!!  Right now I am wishing away this day because it is mad gloomy and I just want to be up under my covers and not doing a thing.  But I just did my time sheet and me halfheartedly working most days is leading to my check being short yet again.  SO I need to be grateful and thankful for this job and get into it today. 

One of my favorite Mary J Blige songs came on the radio this morning Be Happy!  Actually it’s probably just one of my favorite songs.  It’s a request to herself and a statement.  ALL I REALLY WANT IS TO BE HAPPY!!

It’s in the end of the day…   I am convinced my cubemate is a little cra cra!! He said BUT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!!!  WHY WOULD YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!!!  I hope he was on the phone and I think he was joking but that is when the earbuds got put in.  I can’t take on the drama of others which is a great resolution!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment