Thursday, September 19, 2013

xls break for random...


I am about to poke both of my eyes out I have been looking at this spreadsheet all day.  But it’s what I do!  If it’s not one xls it’s another.  Or documentation and procedures which I actually like doing. 

And then my sinuses are wreaking pure havoc on my face. 

So I returned the other drawer at the Ikea yesterday.  The guy asked me if I had opened the box which I hadn’t but it was puffy because it had been in my backseat for over a week.  So he asked why I was returning it and I said it was just too hard!  He chuckled because he knows that shit is hard a lot of the times.  I said he probably had many a story of people returning stuff and he said he did and his own stories too.  I just don’t know why I thought it wouldn’t be so bad….WELL yes I do everything I used to get from there really were not that bad.  And they used to give you that little tool to put stuff together and you were good.  Now you need a freaking PhD just to figure out all the parts and where they go.  It was madness.  Now that it is all put together and in my roommates room I can say with great surety that is THE LAST TIME I do that!!

It occurred to me yesterday that I am really not a salon chick.  I have only gotten my hair done once since I have started my whole natural hair journey, and braids don’t count because you have to go into the shop with clean hair.  I just can’t get into going to someone to get my hair done.  I used to though. I was an every other week faithful chick for quite some years.  But when I lost my job and/or didn’t make nearly as much as I used to, priorities change!  So now I just don’t trust anyone and I don’t want to try folks out.  I am done with having my hair jacked up because you don’t know what you doing.  I did see someone on the facebook that I might try but it will probably take me another few months before I actually try them.  Of course I think I can do what the chicks on the youtube do and I just can’t, yet.  I can’t flat twist or braid to save my life and most of the styles are based on.  And then my length, not quite a TWA but not quite long either.

The weather changing is does not make me a happy camper.  The blanket that I bought from the good QVC does not cover my whole body like the preview said it would.  Or wait was that the other one that I didn’t get!?  Hmmm I don’t know.  What I do know is that I needed and used the little heater to warm up the room.  I keep saying I’m going to get one of those eden pure which is the infrared heater that warms your bones!

I don’t know what it is…well yeah I do… but I am freaking obsessed (ok maybe not obsessed but really really REALLY interested) with make-up.  I used to be a lipstick and go kinda chick and maybe a few strokes of the eye shadow and some mascara.  But now I watch videos on it, I analyze what people wear and I buy so much stuff.  Mostly drugstore stuff, but I throw in some MAC and Sephora every so often… oh and Mally (from QVC) because she has a lot of good colors for a milk chocolate chick like me.   I think hair and make-up go hand in hand.  So over the years when my hair is off, I put on more make-up.  Now as I am getting a little older it feels like my skin is a little dull so make-up (and my 60oz+ of water daily) evens out my skin

WHY is one tooth deciding to be sensitive?  Have you ever heard of such fuckery!?? Just one.  The left vampire one close to the tooth that I had my first root canal which is freaking me ALL out because now I’m thinking I might need another one and this will be unlucky #4 and I aint got time for no root canal dammit!!! So now I have to chew real hot food on the right side.  **smh** as I let my food cool off.
 
This is not my favorite time of year.  I much rather prefer coming from cold to warm and not warm to cold.  But so many people are saying how they love getting a nice little chill in the air.  NOT ME!  In fact, the only thing I like about this time of year is that it's pumpkin season.  So I can get my nice pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin lattes, and let's not forget pumpkins are orange, and orange is one of my favorite colors.  So I like to get the random housewares that don't have Halloween or Thanksgiving themes.  I have banned myself from buying any more orange clothing although I did just get a little orange jacket from QVC. BUT I really needed it.  The little denim jacket I have has 2 buttons missing and that's kinda not a good look well and it's denim...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment