Thursday, March 7, 2013

random self effacing...

I am really in a do not ‘F’ with me mode. Why? It’s just one of dem days! I am blasting my iPod so I don’t have to hear the cackling loud ass woman who sits diagonally from me on the other side of the cube. For such a little person she sure can make SO much freaking noise. And I’m just not for all that today, or actually any day! And I asked my co-worker a YES or NO question and she said something dumb so I was really like either you can do it or not, don’t be ad-libbing an answer! Basically I’m on edge for no good reason. OH YEAH and I was moving at an absolute snails pace this morning and my cat is lingering around me like something was wrong. She doesn’t meow much so when she does SOMETHING IS WRONG. I got the auto feeder a while ago, but sometimes it misses a meal and she looks at me like Bitch you KNOW I’m hungry! SO I thought she was hungry. This morning it’s like she’s Lassie. I finally get downstairs to see the massive hairball she done threw up out of the bottom of her little cat tummy. Thanks Paisley!! Just what I needed on a morning when I didn’t even get out of the bed until 7:20 and we both know I need to be walking out the door at 7:30. SO I have to clean that up and sanitize the area for the next time she spews O_o The coffee I made was just aiight. I almost side swiped a little Honda something or another that I completely did not see at an intersection close to the job. So yeah this is how my day is going! So I go into the bathroom to well USE the bathroom and I catch a glimpse of myself. Now I have been rocking the short BC look for literally 7 days. It’s cute, but it has taken some getting used to. The first few days I look at myself like OH SHIT my hair is really short! Now it really isn’t that short but it is way shorter than I’m used to. Today I look at myself and start laughing, glad that I am the onliest one in the bathroom because I look like My Buddy!! You know the doll from the late 80’s? The Black version cause they give the white one the blond flowy hair. To be even more specific, the black boy doll which has this little short curly fro. And that’s what the hell I look like right now!! And it’s funny and if someone said that to me now I would drop kick them, but it would be true. My oldest nephew had the doll and when learning anatomy he pulled off the pants of the doll and said Buddy doesn’t have a penis!! All 3 year olds need to know the correct term for their parts, but we about died laughing when his mom told us what he said! Just in case you need the song stuck in your head like I have right now here are the lyrics (sung by the very young Joey Lawrence): MY Buddy, MY BUDDY, wherever he goes IIIIIIIIIIIIII GOOO!! My Buddy MY BUDDY teach him everything IIIIIII KNOOOOOOWWW!! Something something something… My Buddy My Buddy MY BUDDY AND ME!! You’re welcome!!

Ok so now I’m on the youtube looking at commercials from the 80’s:
Transformers MORE Than meets the eyes!
JEM is truly amazing!!
Any sugary cereal ad.
My Little Pony… hole up how is a horse in a baby buggy?

No comments:

Post a Comment