Thursday, February 10, 2011

beer and other general randomness...

i bought some honey brown last week and I keep attempting to drink it... but alls it does it makes me pee. And sleep is really important to me so drinking beer after 8 means I will be up the WHOLE night. So now it will probably be in my frig until the summer when its hot and I need a cold beer.

Valentines day is coming up and while it is a great holiday to spend with someone I am sooooooooooooooo just looking forward to watching Love Jones and drinking some bubbly. And that will be GREAT for me!! Last year... aahhhh... lets just say I coulda had a v8! Its not sad that Im not dating its sad that I havent met anyone to date. WHERE DA HELL ARE ALL THE MEN!?!?!? I used to know... but they seem to be like the Lochness monster.

actually thats all the randomness I have today LOL

...i really like the GE dancing elephant commercial... that is all

No comments:

Post a Comment