Friday, October 28, 2022

Winter done came!

 I am really not so good at the blogging thing anymore.  I guess I have other outlets and maybe.  I still have very random ass thoughts though, I'm not sure that will ever change.

**Spoilers... but I mean come on the show has been over for 2 years)** In one of my blogs a few years ago I joked that maybe one day I would watch Game of Thrones and get all the jokes, and memes and saying that everyone else did.  And I DID IT!!!  I finally FREAKING DID IT!!!  I watched Game of Thrones.  I'm not sure WHY I wasn't a hopper oner, but the greatness of that show is not oversold.  It really is an amazing series.  And per my usual I have the questions... So what happened to the Children of the Forest?  Are they all dead after the Hodor incident?  And time is a loop because Hodor got 'touched' as a child from something that happened in the future. Staying on the Children... what were the humans doing that was so bad that they needed to create basically a monster to stop the humans only to ban with the humans to stop the Wight (or white I've seen it both ways) walkers?  We never got a good back story on that!  Who was the man they stuck the Dragonstone into to become the Night King? How much did the dude playing the Night King get, cause he never spoke a word.  I really thought they were going to raise the dead from the water but that never happened.  And did the babies grow up to be adult Wight walkers when they got turned from Caster's male baby children.  And that whole thing was gross... they were his wives, daughters, granddaughters and they were all related to each other.  I mean Caster took incest to a BIG nother level.  Moving on... Are there more dragons?!?  I feel like there should have been more eggs/stones somewhere maybe that is explained in the prequel? I had high hopes for Brienne of Tarth and Tormund... but alas she did the dead with Jamie, and low key when she was writing in the book, I thought it was going to be about her being pregnant!  Did Arya really want to be No One?  Or did she know she would get good training there so she could kill all the people on her list? So all or at least most of the people in the East Essoso were brown?!?  I mean the folks in Dorne were too, but they were part of Westeros.  Greyworm did not have a peen, and I have seen an interview with Jacob Anderson the man who played him, who incidentally is in a new series that I want to watch and reimagining of Interview with a Vampire, and he says he did, but NAH!!!  All the gore and naked bodies, well women's naked bodies OH and that one-time Hodor gave us full frontal, and they couldn't show us what the unsullied were working with?!?!  LIKE come on!!  No one had the imagination enough to show us their eunuched private parts?!?!  I actually was on the edge of my couch thinking they were about to show it but then nothing!!  They said it was very graphic in the novel and that was a huge let down that they didn't show that!  I don't think men understand how deeply a woman can love because Missadei LOVED Greyworm, no peen and all.  And she didn't need that to complete making love to and with him.  Oh I'm sure they did some thangs... would have liked to see that mainly cause I like a well crafted love scene and we had seen sooo very much up to that point, I don't want to use my imagination. LET ME SEE!!!!  My favorite characters in no particular order were Tormund (he was comic relief most of the time and he kept NOT dying!!), Samwell (and let's not forget his very sweet moment when he had the secks for the first time), Gendry (who I thought at some point was going to be king or something, I don't know... I KNOW he was a bastard!), Lady Olenna (who was a complete badass up until her death), Little Lady Lyanna (who ALSO was a complete badass up until her death... she was 10!!! and spoke the best good and common sense!!), I mean truth be told all of the women were total badasses with Khaleesi leading the charge! To say I enjoyed this series that I binged for the last few months would be an understatement.  I know I have more questions!  I know I will be rewatching at some point!  And eventually The house of Dragons.  

I just started watching Succession and this is a terrible family, well no specifically a terrible father who has terrible kids.  I'm only on season 2 but I can't look away!!!  Like how you marry a dude and then be like, well you know I might not be able to be monogamous!?! You ok with that??? WHO DOES THAT?!?!  And it is supposed to be funny right, cause I've been laughing the whole time!

In a little over 2 months, I will be 49.  Like WHEN did that happen that I became almost 50?!?!?  HOW SWAY???  I have been trying to think of what I'm going to do, and I think a solo trip is in order.  Still not sure where. I also know I will be having a 49 1/2 birthday bash because it was a good time when I did it at 39 1/2.  Not sure if it will be at my house, or at a park or at a hotel... maybe all 3?!?! Maybe a whole weekend of events... EWWW now that would be fun!!  I'm still thinking, but if you are anywhere near downtown Woodlawn next July 15th. you are invited!!









 


No comments:

Post a Comment