Wednesday, December 29, 2021

I'm okay, Okay?!

 I watched the Insecure finale just like everybody and I have some thoughts.  Unlike my 1 girlfriend who said she only had 1 question which was 'Where was Molly's dog?!'  Like ma'am HOW is that your onliest question?  And we barely seen Flava Flav since season 2 or 3, so to answer her question... He's boarded in a doggy daycare somewhere! Here are my questions of this last season in general and in no particular order:

1. Why was Dro at the going away party? Why wasn't his wife (well ex-wife) there instead? Was he friends with Tiffany and Derek?  Did he and his wife go to Stanford with them?

2. The relationship with Nathan always seemed off to me.  So I wasn't really 'Team Nathan' nor was I 'Team Lawrence' but I do like how it ended up... And this isn't really a question so much as me thinking out loud on the computer blog but they both seemed to have gone through several relationships before they found their way back to each other.

3. Why didn't they ever show Kelly's baby?  They jumped a year ahead so she should have had it.  And then Tiffany was pregnant at Molly's wedding.

4.  MOLLY'S FREAKING WEDDING!!!  I never saw it for (bitch ass) Taurean, but he really made the most sense and I freaking love that they ended up together! I loved that dress!  Wedding dresses are so subjective and I really only like a handful of dresses whether friends or receptions I've bartended or the TV, but that one was amazing!  Don't at me if you didn't like it.  LOL  I didn't like the Bridesmaids dresses,  like you a whole AKA on the TV show, you putting them in red dresses?!?  Where they do that at?  

5. Why didn't they let (fine ass) Daniel make an appearance?!?  For all the cameos at the end, they coulda had him walking down the street or something!! I mean DANIEL ALL DAY ERR DAY!!!! I guess I was 'Team Daniel'... whew chile all that chocolatey goodness.

6. I was a mess after Molly's mom passed away so I am super glad they didn't show the funereal or any of that.  

7. So the (cutie pie... I can't remember his name) barber was about to beat Nathan down for taking his customer, but he called Nathan when he got locked out? Like they resolved that beef real fast.

8. Did Tiffany and Derek stay in Denver?  And did y'all see her hair was a hot mess in one of those scenes so is it safe to assume to too much Black hair care is going on in them Colorado streets?

9.  I really need for Chad and Kelly and Issa's brother (da hell is his name? had to goggle it, Ahmal!)) to have some type of spinoff.

10.  And did y'all see Chef Julian!?  Damn I miss the Black N Sexy shows! That was a whole movement for a few years of which Issa Rae was part.

11. I'm going to rewatch the finale and see if I missed anything... then I am also going to watch and listen to podcasts. 





No comments:

Post a Comment