Friday, June 9, 2017

listening to a dumbass convo...

I don't know why it stuns me that little girls smoke weed.  Last night I drove 3 little girls who were suburban hood chicks.  They lived in Randallstown but they hang out  in the Village which is where I picked them up.  Well really what had happened is whatever dude they were hanging with drove them to the spot I was waiting.  Now me being me said... Why couldn't he have just drove you home?!?!  But after the exchange they had with him which at first I thought was innocent but turned into a fuck you battle (LOL) I knew why! Their mouths were terrible everything was fuck, bitch and nigga!  As a kid (well hell even now) I may have a potty mouth away from people.  Like in the car by myself you are a everything under the sun if you cut me off, but I don't speak like a sailor except well ON HERE and with my friends.  It's just not lady like and we all know I'm a fucking lady!! The last thing the 1 lil girl said to the guy was you better roll 5 fucking blunts for me when I get back.  I'm sitting there like REALLY!?!?!  And they all smelled like weed.  The conversation went from kids which I think only 2 of the 3 had kids and how some chick was ugly and her baby father was ugly so she might as well have got rid of the baby because they both ugly, to how the one was gonna wait until her boyfriend got out (of jail) before she even get pregnant (because that makes sense!) and OMG I want bad ass boys cause dats REAL cute ( wait WHAT!?!?) and someone finessed some dude (still not sure what that meant unless they just meant flirt? or chile I don't know) and then how some other dude was BROKE so why would they wanna have a baby with him and he ugly OH and fat bitches is nasty cause that's what my mother said and then at one point the 1 lil girl said cause he go to my church!  I know Jesus accepts us all even lil girls who have potty mouths, but I almost wrecked when she said that!!! So they needed to go to Petco, get weed, and pick up one of the lil girls babies, but not necessarily in that order.  I dropped them off and rolled ALL the windows down to air out my lil car.  I then spray and WHY did I do that cause the next lil girl who got in AGAIN smelled like weed!!!  Maybe because I don't smoke and since I have no visions of political anything (not that that matters anymore?), I can admit that I did inhale, but that 1st time I threw up for a good 20 minutes (all the chocolate that me and the chicks from 509 were eating... it was like a chocolate egg or something?!?!)  and the next time I just didn't like it.  It's just not my thing, but I really don't knock those that do, but it seems to be really mainstream, like EVERYONE does it but me! People used to do it in private, but now drive anywhere or walk anywhere (which was the case a few weeks ago when a random white guy and random black woman sat on a bench and puff puff passed as I walked by) and you just see it!! Anyway this lil girl was I thought going downtown but I ended up over east which that is a whole nuther thing I try to avoid while doing my good Lyft driving.  Nothing is wrong with the east side of Baltimore, but I live WEST and going east means a whole new world!  Thankfully it was only a block from Northeast Market which is a few blocks up from Hopkins so I didn't get completely lost.  While we passed Hopkins she said I dream of going to Hopkins one day and I swelled with pride like this was my alma mater And I was like OH are you in high school? she said no I'm in college... well community college.  I said well the community college system is really good so that is great!  I am still trying to understand the difference between these 2 sets of young ladies.  The 1st 3 had no other expectation than to be with a guy (or several guys) who may or may not go to jail and have babies! I gathered they graduated from Randallstown but that was it.  There was no drive no fire to aspire to anything more.  The next lil girl at very least had a desire to complete her education which I think opens your eyes to want to do more.  I knew what was expected of me.  Now I'm not saying I didn't make mistake and still trying to refine my path, but I understood I needed to go to church, participate, go to school, LEARN, and go to college... graduate (oh and not cut my hair but that's another conversation for another day LOL).  And I did all of the above!! How to you expect your child to succeed if they have no idea what they are supposed to do next?  They aren't supposed to figure it out. YOU as a parent need to set parameters.  Now I have all this great advice and alls I got a cat... but tell me where is the lie? Maybe that doesn't work for all kids and some don't need as strict a path. I prayed for all of those young ladies because I felt a little sad for them not knowing there was more to the world. So yeah.. it is still weighing heavy on my mind.


I worked a prom last week which I wrote about.  So several of the people I work with do not have cars.  One night I worked with a guy who waited until the exact moment I was walking out of the door to ask for a ride. He lived right up the street from me, but I had had ENOUGH of him so I really didn't feel like extra company.  And I wonder what exactly he would have done if I said no. One of the servers said he takes the bus which takes about an hour and a 1/2 and I asked him if he ever took an Uber of Lyft and this fool said out of his gold buck toothed teeth that he don't like getting in peoples cars.  Wait... so you get on a nasty who know WHO been on a public bus and travel all the way from Essex, but you won't get in someone's car cause you don't know them or what ever the hell reason you have?!?! Now I understand doing rideshare can be cost prohibitive.  I get it you want to pay $3 (or however much the bus costs) versus $25.  I drew a blank and just stared at him like OH ok.. Well I'm not going that way soooo... GOOD LUCK!!  I was so dog tired after I left there I wasn't taking no one nowhere, even the one guy who is kinda nice but I can only understand every 5th word because English is not his strong suit.  I'm taking this weekend (and probably next week too) off cause I am just tired.  My body does not appreciate all that I'm putting her through and then I have the nerve to not feed her well.  SO yeah it's somewhat of a revolt right now.  I'm off and I know it.  I kinda know what I need to do to get back on track but it's not as clear as it was as back in 2013 when I just KNEW!  I'm just running around doing a whole lot of everything and nothing all at the same time. And then... **YAWN**


There are several home projects I need to do and I'm not sure why I thought I could just pay someone to do them all since I am in a financial uuuhhh..... I am financially modest right now!!!  Better than saying broke, right? I have a girlfriend who just mulched and laid pavers!!!  SO now I think I can do anything!! I need to sledge hammer the concrete in the back and put some pavers down myself.  I can do it, because WHY NOT?!?! If I had a (sledge) hammer!!  LOL I just bought masonry paint for the pillars in the front of my house.  Now I only bought 1 gallon but somehow I think it will be enough.  I just watched a you tube where the guy measured and I was like WHO DOES THAT?!?!  I aint got time to measure and calculate shit! I just BUY PAINT!!! I need some black paint for the metal surfaces I have and I need to hit up an Ace and nope I didn't measure but a gallon will do it!! My lil hood adjacent house might actually look a lil cute this year. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment