Wednesday, November 30, 2016

random dumb shit

This is about a few of the dumb things I did today... So I sit in the car at the Wal-Mart trying to collect my thoughts and what not.  I decide that even though I have on sweats and a hat to cover up my pinned curled hair (A HAT... not one of the satin bonnets... ijs) I needed a lil lipstick.  I put on some and then head out thinking I look a hot mess but the lipstick has redeemed me.  The cute (random) bread dude that I have seen around delivering well BREAD is getting out of his truck and I'm glad I did that lil extra something.  I shop, then leave, look down at my bright green sweet shirt and the big ass red stain. SO DAMN... Here I am knowing I look a hot mess but then see this big ass stain and just start to laugh #becausewhynot !!!

Tonight I am doing some major putzying in the basement.  I step on something wet and think it was water from the laundry.  I look down and nope NOT WATER but a freaking cricket.  I don't know where these bitches come from but ever few years or so I have ALOT and then they die out and then they come back.  I was doing a load and threw 1 sock in the washer. JUST ONE!!  Like who does that!?!?!  And I've been walking around the house with one sock.  Yes my left foot is cold! Yes I have many socks in my sock basket. Why am I doing this to myself?

Back to the good Wal-Mart, some of the cashiers are a little off to me. I thought the dude who is checking me out was talking to himself, but then he says "this time last year I didn't have wheels."  Maybe I'm the off one here cause I said you mean a car?  He said yes!  I said well that is definitely a good thing!!  He said it sure is!  People just want to be heard no matter how minimal or major the thing is.  I want to be heard sometimes too.  Unfortunately I'm feeling really unheard.  I hear myself talking and then I feel ignored.  I might just stop talking all together.


No comments:

Post a Comment