Wednesday, November 4, 2015

...whew I almost deleted this one!!


When you are in the ladies room with other people, even if your nasty ass never washes and/or uses soap go ahead and do just that… WASH AND USE SOAP!!  I gave this older woman the side eye like did she just NOT use soap?  She was too interested in making sure her hair was in her ponytail.  Like that episode of Seinfeld where Poppie came out the toilet area fixed his hair and rolled out the bathroom, then proceeded to use both hands to make Jerry and his date a ‘special’ meal.  Jerry was like nah I’m good!!  It makes me sick to think people are just that gross. 

Another show I like to reference is Ally McBeal.  On that show… I totally just got caught up in the Wikipedia of John Cage aka ‘the biscuit’ who was on that show.  It doesn’t mention what I was about the write about but it does have some other funny points I forgot about.  Mainly that he had a remote control that he used for the toilet, because he always needed a fresh bowl!  I need a remote like that.  So what I was going to say about him is that he was socially awkward, and I can’t remember if he went to therapy and they gave him this tool or if he came up with it himself.  Basically he started smile therapy.  What that is, is when all else fails, smile! You would see him randomly doing this crazy smile.  Got distracted again… I didn’t remember Taye Diggs being on that show.  I’m on the YouTube. So now I’m watching the 1st episode.  This is how my day is going.  Man I miss this show!! I forgot the main premise was that she was in love with a guy who went off and married someone else and then worked for a firm that they all worked for (well eventually). I am 2 episodes in… all because I wanted to talk about smile therapy.  And what was my point about that?!?  OH YEAH so I work at a place where the people for the most part look miserable most of time so I find myself smiling almost laughing at these people like, is it that bad?  And it may very well be. I know how my life is and what it entails and I also know everyone does not handle things in the same way.  Some folks are good at covering up everything while others wear their emotions on their sleeves.  I think I fit nicely somewhere in the middle… maybe not.  Maybe I sway closer to a particular side more often than I care to admit (that would be the batshit crazy crying for every damn thing side LOL) Anyway smiling is free, someone might need it more than you realize and even if they don’t smile back it still makes you feel better than always growling.

Where does one buy blue patent leather pumps?  I have a co-worker from another country and her sense of style is not bad, just interesting.  Many of the things she wears, I just look at her like where the hell did you get that?!? It’s heavy on patterns and texture and sometimes they mix and match and sometimes it’s a cluster fuck of a whole bunch of everything.  These are the thoughts going through my brain.

I just used a pen that has the ergonomic cushion on it.  Back in the day my mom would call it her handicapped pen and it used to make me so mad.  I don’t even know why.

We just did secret santa on my team here at my job.  This should be fun!  I mean it never has been in the past, but I have faith. I remember even doing one with my family doing a good specific list and then whoever got me got a gift card.  That always used to piss me off, now, just do whatever.  I didn’t put too much thought into my list.  I do like a good gift set from Bath and Body works.  Every time I go into that store, which isn’t often these days, I say now THIS would be a good gift for me! Usually out loud to myself so no one who could actually buy me the gift can hear me LOL.

I am listening to the new Janet song.  It’s just dumb and I don’t like it.  Her whisper voice just gets on my nerves.

Ugh my coworker is eating tuna with onions at his desk.  THANKS buddy!!  So I have an instant headache.  They did some desk shuffling in cube nation, but remember I reside in cube village but I have to pass through the nation, and I swear someone has a smell that is not quite unpleasant but I can smell it and I need for them to take extra care.

I keep listening to slow ass music and I am about to need to take a nap up under my desk in a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment