Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy Premise #3 - Even though i feel like I might ignite, I probably won't!


So they have been hitting all things Jewish really hard at the assisted living in the good Pikesville MD.  I don’t know why but Hava Nagila gets the roommate going. She has been known to throw her hand in the air and wave it like she just don’t care!

I swear to all that is holy and good that folks feel like they can say any ole thing online and in the comments section and not give a second thought to it being mean, hurtful or unkind.  I mean really?!?!  I know people use online as a way to hide, but not me.  If I say it online please believe I’ll say it to your face!

The other day I came home to a huge pile of dog sh… POO in my yard.  As much as I wanted to blame my neighbor that has a dog, it’s a little dog and this was BIG pile o poo.  So this morning it took me forever to get myself together and when I opened the door to walk out I see a man and Benny the bulldog (LOL) but he has him on a leash so even though I side eye them both I don’t harass them.  Then up the street I see the crazy ass black dog.  Now this fool has run himself in the middle of the street and the car thankfully stopped so the silly owner could come get him.  The dude with the bulldog has stopped walking too because he doesn’t know what this dog is going to do.  The black dog looked playful but you just never know.   This while my neighbor across the street has 2 big trucks coming in and out of his driveway because he is getting some tree work done and I’m standing there fussing at one truck for driving the wrong way up my one way street and watching the silly owner and black dog (he just HAD to be black).  I noted the house but since I already cleaned up the mess I couldn’t point to it and fuss, BUT I KNOW it was that damn dog!!!  It’s probably the same dog I told to go home… no wait that dog was a pit bull and when I yelled at him, he went home (LOL).  I bought something from PetSmart with pepper and citronella as a deterrent.  I’m not trying to hurt nobody’s dog I just don’t want them to poop in my yard.

On Iyanla Fix my life she had a man who had 34 children with 17 women.  And I thought about myself and immediately knew that could not be me. I can’t even date someone with too many kids.  I remember 2 guys both were handsome in their own way.  One had 4 kids, well 5 but he counted the set of twins as 1 which even when he said that my libido just went down to the ground.  Oh wait, this was the same fool that did naked push-ups LMAO Anther story for another day… The other had 4 kids 4 baby mothers and I just kept thinking my baby can’t be #5 NOR can I be baby mama #5.  Not that I wanted to have kids or kid with either of them but as a childless single chick it’s something I think about. His deal was 1 kid he just found out was his; 1 was in Nebraska (yeah I know Nebraska??!) and 2 were in Baltimore; 1 with his sister’s best friend the other with some random woman.  BLANK STARE!!  Yeah he had already too much drama.  So then I’m seeing the promos for this show and I still do not know how you get caught up in mess like that unless you just want to.   He must have been spitting and/or slanging some high end shiznit to have that many women.  I mean who dates their friend’s man?  AND has a kid with him!??  And then you still stay with him and have a few kids with him.  And that’s only 2 of them!!  I would have loved if she had ALL of them and as many kids as she could fit in like an auditorium or something.  And I get why the older kids were like just forget it! We don’t need you now!!  It’s a bad situation all the way around.  And them damn baby dolls!!!!  That was thee most hilarious thing Iyanla has done.

I am having a rough morning as I laugh at myself.  So I left my coffee in the cafeteria and got a side eye glance from the dude in the bagel line as I walk right to the front to grab my mug.  I get to my desk proceed to drink and wonder why my dress is wet, OH that would be from the hole in the insulated mug/cup thing.  Why a hole, well that would be because I did  a horrible packing job when I attempted to pack them in the bag I just purchased on the cruise to carry all the crap I bought on the various islands.  SO it had a handle which broke and I tried to repair it, but I stuck it in the dishwasher and the glue melted off (imagine that).  Now it’s just a hole.  And I keep sticking it in the dishwasher and that part keeps getting filled with water which is why my dress is now wet!  Thankfully it is of a polyester variety so it will dry quickly.  And of course I now also have a coffee scented keyboard!! Oh the joys of being me…

No comments:

Post a Comment