Friday, April 26, 2013

quick and dirty random...


I don’t know why the resurgence in color contacts, but ummm… NO!  ***Loud SIGH***
 
The traffic circle is your friend!!  Just yield DON’T STOP… just yield!! And while we’re on the subject of traffic you ever drive behind someone who YOU KNOW is about to do some dumb shit so you try your best to keep your distance?!?!  SO last night I was behind this little Honda who keep bobbing and weaving and I KNEW she was about to do something DUMB!!  So I gave her  space, and the fool behind be was all on my bumper to which I fussed at him saying YOU can stay right on my bumper I aint going any faster cause this fool in front of me is about to do something stupid!!  Sure enough she started driving over the double yellow line and oncoming traffic blew their horns. I was just praying she turned and got out of my way.  So she did and I’m glad I was far enough away because it was a turn signal-less turn where I’m not even sure if that was the way she intended to go it was so fast.  AND speaking or turn signals…they too are your friend.

If you don’t listen to me WHY on earth do I keep talking to you?  
 
People who are in shape and don’t have boobs need to realize that while I am on a quest to be in shape I’m not quite there AND I have boobs.  BIG ONES!  SO yeah I need the remedial version of whatever move you just did. And please stop asking me to jump unless you find & purchase me a good sports bra which is damn near impossible for the size I need.  Just lighten the hell up ALRIGHT?!?!
 
Just cause I wrote something in FB doesn’t mean I remember what the heck I said so refresh my memory I want to laugh again too!!

This place I work is HELLARIOUS!!  So I usually I am a pretty friendly person and I speak to everyone.  Literally just now I say Hey to someone who doesn’t even see me he sees the chick behind me and says HEY to her.  And per my usual I wave and go Oh ok I’m not even here and start laughing!  They both looked at me like I’m a freak but its ok I know when to laugh at myself and others!!

No comments:

Post a Comment