Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

twas the night before Christmas and it feels like another day...
why you ask... cause I'm almost 40 childless just finished 2 jumbo glasses of wine contemplating another but know I won't cause I will have a hellified headache (no spell check I DID NOT MEAN qualified!!)it's snowing and the little baby Jesus was in the manager right about now over 2K years ago about to be swaddled well after He gets borned that is!!!

my mom is such a gangsta... her just having had her shoulder replaced ass told her roommate at the rehab hospital that she had a turkey neck and to mind her own damn business!! and for her to WHEEL her over so she could punch the woman. It's not funny.... dammit YES IT IS!!! See this is why I act the way I do I get it honest I DO!!

LMAO!!!

my littlest niece whose hair is ALL over the placed in her light brown/blond mixed chick curls said to me yesterday 'I like your hair' which I guess would be a compliment if I didn't look like I just stuck my find in a light socket.

i made some party wingettes for myself and I feel as though if I eat one more I'm gonna be sick but they were SOOO GOOD!! so really the contemplation is more wings AND more wine, both of which I just need to say NO!

...that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment