Wednesday, August 1, 2012

my thoughts exactly... humpday edition

i really have no complaints about my job... love life could be better, well I mean it would be nice if it existed LOL and if I can stop kicking or stepping on my cat in the middle of the night life would be grand!

but here is what's baking my noddle. The bathroom!! THAT'S FREAKING RIGHT the bathroom. I posted one day how anyone could get the liner from the dispenser, put it on the toilet, you USE said toilet and then get up without the liner flushing!! That is so gross!! Just doa quick look back. I blame the automatic flushers cause if you had to lift you foot to do the flushing, you would see.. OH YEAH THE LINER... let me make sure that thing gets flushed. The other day everyone's poop schedule was 1:25 that bathroom was STAAANKIN!!! I stood there for a sec to decide if I was going to hit up another floor... but my schedule was the same and when I gotta go I GOTS to go!!

ok ok.. that was a bit much of oversharing!!

I am trying so hard to pretend like my WEN-less hair does not look like a bail of hay on top my head. my co-worker spent a ridiculous amount of money on a keratin treatment, but I really wanted to tell her...all you need is some WEN. By now everyone knows I am an infomercial/QVC/HSN junkie. I try so hard not to watch...no wait, I try so hard not to BUY!! but here lately it be calling my name!! My most recent purchases (not including today because I AM getting ret to get some WEN) but a few nights ago I got a smart phone :) YAY I upgraded... well the phone. Cause it's still a pre-paid phone. A few maxi PETITE dresses cause this chick is tall... but I needed a shorter maxi dress!!

i don't like learning things about people that are negative... actually I'm really ready to whoop some ass. But instead I'll Chill!

I LOVE the Olympics!! when they cry I cry. I am just so (word for the day) INVESTED!! Ummm has anyone noticed Ryan Seacrest's hair?!? It is a person all by itself. It just sits so loftily atop his head perfectly coiffed!! OH and the Proctor and Gamble commercial saluting the moms... I get chocked up just thinking about it. And Gabby... FREAKING Gabrielle Douglas. She is a beast!! OF course she is in the all around but the other little girl in it deserves it too. They ALL work hard, they ALL sacrifice, just cause the other OTHER little girl was the favorite... well and the reigning world champ... didn't make it SHE JUST DIDN'T!! I need for some focus to be on Gabby and that cutie patootie Ryan Lochte!! And did the black dude swimmer from Charlotte (can't remember his name) get a medal??

Target, I know you tried but the commercials for back to school are just not as good as last year. Stop trying to FORCE the song. denim... denim...denim... BACKPACKS!! LOL

LAWD I have been so sleepy... I do not think I will make it ti see Soul Man with Cedric and Niecy tonight :/

No comments:

Post a Comment