Monday, September 26, 2011

jibber jabber...

so i've been thinking lately. Not too often and not to hard mind you! but there is truly a difference between a co-worker and a work friend. a co-worker is someone you work with and really don't care if they had a good weekend or bad NOR do you want to share that you had a kick ass weekend! where the most gangster thing you did probably could have gotten you fired from your temp bartending job... but HEY you did it anyway!! a co-worker is someone who you question every dumb ass move they make because they are not really your friend they dont have your back and you most definitely don't have there's which is why I am happily under the bus by my lonesome and the view from under there is not so bad... maybe I can lay low under there. That's what I've been thinking

so... I've noticed I start alot of my sentences with so. I need to check myself before I wreck myself!!

Chris, we still would make a kick ass Amazing Race team!! All the teams are so predictable.

so i like saying kick ass!!

My cat's ass is on my leg. She likes to be really REALLY close. me, I could use a little space!!

nope I just like saying ass!!

Nick Lachey looks like he really works out... yummy!!

why do hole in the wall greasy spoons put those big ass plants in the windows that nobody takes care of?!? how about just washing the windows? And why is the food soo good. My little pizza I had today I'm sure clogged several arteries! and my cherry coke... LOVE the cherry coke!!

that's enough jibber jabber... and the champagne is gone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment