Friday, May 13, 2011

Here’s what I hate…
• auto correct cause hey sometimes the word was meant to be misspelled or maybe I needed to do all lowercase.
• People who yell at me when it’s not my damn fault. No I can’t read you mind soooooo nope I didn’t realize how important it was
• People who hold grudges or stay angry. Life is too short and if you all your energy to go into being mad at me then hey… do you
• Stupid people ACTUALLY what I hate is the fact that I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but when you prove to me over and over and OVER that your brains are full of straw then please stop wasting my time by talking to me
• Drama for no reason. Yes drama does have its time and place, but all the freaking time?!?! NO Too exhausting

Here’s what I love...
• My cat waiting pawing for my attention at the window when I walk up to my house and then ignoring me when I actually open up the door
• The color purple, because I am NOT tryna piss God off!!! There is this median I pass that has about 3 different purple flowers and it just so BEA-U-TI-FUL!!!
• The fact that I still only have about 5 faithful followers LOL
• I need a 4th thing to even it out, but off the cuff I can’t think of one. I could just keep typing. I mean my blog, my rules. So this bullet would just not really be just a quick note of reference but rather an actual blog… OH WAIT I GOT ONE!!
• That it is spring. Cool on some days warm/hot on others. But I love this time of year
• That I can admit that I’m a QVC junkie… YES I did buy TSV (that would be today’s special value:) last Saturday AND I did easy pay and I’ll do it again dammit!! And I look pretty cute today with my Mally make-up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment