Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I have to figure out...

EVERYTHING!! But right now I would settle for figuring out how to do the hyperlinks on this page so when I say blah blah blah... it can be linked to a site. I know it can't be that difficult. Nothing ever is. But it might be time consuming. And I guess I need to also figure out how and if I really want to promote this site. I mean I guess I feel like everyone should have the benefit of my more than 2 cents worth of knowledge and general dissertation.

I wish today was good day, but in general it is not. My pay check which is ALWAYS there on time decided not to show up today making me overdraft not once but twice!! And I am a HR assistant (temp) right now so I am privvy to everyones pay and I swear life just doesn't seem fair right now. I just looked at a guys salary which was $7000 a month. AMERICAN dollars. I do remember making the big bucks as a consultant but now I am again a lowly temp and my pittance can't even support my basic needs let alone wants. And yes Miss Shirley's (insert hyperlink here) is in fact a need.

Today is my mother's birthday and I still have her!! So that's a good thing. I know I need to increase my general gratitute and stop all this stinkin thinkin. I need to re-read "The Secret" for a 3rd time so it can really sink in how I need to attract good things to me instead of the subconcious 'bad' stuff. Another good thing is the auto save this site has!

In general I have too much time to let my mind wander which is really not a good thing. I need structure and I know this.

Oh another good thing is it far less humid than it has been. I can actually breath and do some yard work which is what I did last night. I need to edge up my yard which I have not done all summer. So you know there are some good things to today. So myabe JUST maybe it's not so bad of a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment